Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rhg1084

Will Sam throw a TD pass tomorrow

Recommended Posts

I mean he’s only thrown 3 on the whole year! Lol He’s killing his trade value with every passing week. Feel like he’s gotta at least throw one tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Nope. Tomorrow will become 5 consecutive games without a single TD pass thrown and quickly approaching David Carr territory of 6 consecutive games without a single TD thrown...

It’s almost hard to do actually, not throw a td pass in today’s NFL in 5 straight games

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 of 35 for 377 yards 4 TDs / 31 Rush yards 1 TD

Take it to the bank. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JTJet said:

28 of 35 for 377 yards 4 TDs / 31 Rush yards 1 TD

Take it to the bank. 

You will need a mask and a gun to try and cash that in at a bank. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably, if only because of law of averages stuff.  It's simply stunning that he hasn't been able to throw one in his last 4 games and only has 3 all season.  In the 2020 version of the NFL that's mind-boggling ineptitude.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably.  Simply stunning that he hasn't been able to throw one in his last 4 games.  In the 2020 version of the NFL that's simply mind-boggling ineptitude.  

There are no name unheard of QB's all over the league outplaying Sam Darnold, sad actually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

There are no name unheard of QB's all over the league outplaying Sam Darnold, sad actually. 

Yup not only is he the 32nd and dead last rated QB amongst 32 NFL starters but he's now 38th in TDs thrown and 41st in QB Rating lol you've got backups playing better than this bust!

He'll go down as a bigger bust than David Carr imo because yes David Carr went #1 overall but Sam went #3 overall and we had to waste 3 premium 2nd round picks for him too (missed out on D.K Metcalf who was the last pick of the 2nd round and all because we had 0 2nd round picks, thnx Sam/Macc). 

  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Madden Sam Darnold on easy mode can’t even do this

Madden's for pansies. 

It's all about NFL Blitz baby. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, JTJet said:

28 of 35 for 377 yards 4 TDs / 31 Rush yards 1 TD

Take it to the bank. 

How....how close to the Nuclear Weapons did you stand?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madden was definitely a part of my childhood. I was either 7 or 8 years old in 1992-1993 when Santa (my mom) got me a Super Nintendo and Madden can't remember if 92' or 93' back when John Madden was always on the cover and throughout my teen years and into our early 20s me and my friends would all get together and play against each other for hours on end; damn do I miss those days. 

I haven't played Madden in many of years but if we draft Trevor Lawrence I've already made a promise to myself to buy me a PS5 and Madden; just so I can finally have fun playing with my Jets!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably, if only because of law of averages stuff.  It's simply stunning that he hasn't been able to throw one in his last 4 games and only has 3 all season.  In the 2020 version of the NFL that's mind-boggling ineptitude.  

Doesn't it prove the point, that it's the offense as a whole, and not just him. 

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

I mean he’s only thrown 3 on the whole year! Lol He’s killing his trade value with every passing week. Feel like he’s gotta at least throw one tomorrow 

I don't mean to call you out but I hate these kind of threads.  

We are supposed to pick yes or no but this is so vague.  Will Sam throw a TD tomorrow. We need MORE INFORMATION.

Are you talking about just during the game? Or does this include warmups as well?
 

The answer is probably no either way but don't leave us hanging like this.  :)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, static14 said:

Mims gets at least one tomorrow. 

I’m starting Mims on my fantasy team. 
He’s due & I think the game will be high scoring, well for the Raiders. 
But we’ll have to throw a lot. Garbage time fantasy stats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

How....how close to the Nuclear Weapons did you stand?

Well, I glow in the dark and have a 17 inch dong now. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Well, I glow in the dark and have a 17 inch dong now. 

I see Air Force guys are still confusing English and Metric....

 

😆 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

I see Air Force guys are still confusing English and Metric....

😆

Man if I had a 17incher I wouldnt be spending my time on this forum, I can guarantee that lol. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Madden was definitely a part of my childhood. I was either 7 or 8 years old in 1992-1993 when Santa (my mom) got me a Super Nintendo and Madden can't remember if 92' or 93' back when John Madden was always on the cover and throughout my teen years and into our early 20s me and my friends would all get together and play against each other for hours on end; damn do I miss those days. 

I haven't played Madden in many of years but if we draft Trevor Lawrence I've already made a promise to myself to buy me a PS5 and Madden; just so I can finally have fun playing with my Jets!

4 hours is a long time for 2 people to be playing video games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure, he can probably get one in garbage time like 2 of the 3 he has now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, genot said:

Doesn't it prove the point, that it's the offense as a whole, and not just him. 

Joe Flacco having 6 TDs (twice as many as Darnold, in fewer games), in the same offense, proves Sam Darnold sucks beyond a shadow of a doubt.

It's both Darnold AND the offense.  But Flacco >>> Darnold and that's sad.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Joe Flacco having 6 TDs (twice as many as Darnold, in fewer games), in the same offense, proves Sam Darnold sucks beyond a shadow of a doubt.

It's both Darnold AND the offense.  But Flacco >>> Darnold and that's sad.

 

giphy (4).gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, genot said:

 

giphy (4).gif

 

Here's where you laugh in gif form, saying "YOU THINK FLACCO IS BETTER THAN SAM OMG"

And I respond by saying, the mere fact that our # 3 overall pick QB is not performing better, statistically, than a 35-year old, disinterested QB is one of the saddest things about the 2020 Jets.

He hasn't thrown a TD in 4 games.  In 2020.  You're a mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...