The Jets are getting their first win tomorrow

GreekJet

Not a chance; Sam Darnold is the 41st rated QB (QB Rating) and will throw at least 3 INT's with 1 fumble; almost 10 backups are better than this USC Bust...

Raiders: 30.

Jets: 9. 

The Raiders beat the KC Chiefs and were a last minute Mahomes game winning drive away from sweeping the defending SB Champs but yet Jet fans are scared we'll beat them? Nonsense;

Derek Carr is having a great season and is going to absolutely torch our secondary for 3 quarters strong (it'll be a blowout and game over by the end of the 3rd if not earlier). 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

The Raiders are the worst pass rushing team in the NFL. This might be the one defense Darnold can move the ball on. 

It’s fine, Sam can wait. Raiders will set a new record for sacks for the this season tomorrow. If Sam does pass better, Adam will run stretch plays to Father Time. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s fine, Sam can wait. Raiders will set a new record for sacks for the this season tomorrow. If Sam does pass better, Adam will run stretch plays to Father Time. 

That part made me laugh so hard you have no idea and father time is right his son is about to be in the NFL if he sticks around a little while longer it can become a Griffey Sr/Griffey Jr moment but for the NFL (Jr's still my favorite 5 tool player of All-Time and if not for multiple injures he'd hold the All Time HR record). 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsbb said:

Darnold had his best statistical game last year against the Raiders. 69% 315yds 2td 0int. This will be a good barometer to see how much he has regressed from last year.

No it won't. He's already regressed to the point of no return; not only is he the 32nd and dead last rated QB amongst all 32 starting QB's but he's like 38th in TDs thrown and 41st in QB Rating ala meaning that raw rookies and multiple backups are already better than him...

617852758_download(3).jpeg.df872881e86ec5de5590baf97dce7e13.jpeg952389165_sam-darnold-3(1).jpg.68deb972c4cc15a0b4664dd77a40da06.jpg1846810343_1057318144.jpg(1).thumb.jpg.b86bcf4cbc87b2da5411d5a6a5594125.jpg

He's completely broken. 

960x0.jpg.f388e8b23dcc0092f4afac83ba88a01a.jpg

And that guy broke him. 

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Not a chance; Sam Darnold is the 41st rated QB (QB Rating) and will throw at least 3 INT's with 1 fumble; almost 10 backups are better than this USC Bust...

Raiders: 30.

Jets: 9. 

The Raiders beat the KC Chiefs and were a last minute Mahomes game winning drive away from sweeping the defending SB Champs but yet Jet fans are scared we'll beat them? Nonsense;

Derek Carr is having a great season and is going to absolutely torch our secondary for 3 quarters strong (it'll be a blowout and game over by the end of the 3rd if not earlier). 

Definitely a chance. The Raiders fell apart the last month in 2019. They just lost to the Falcons by 40. I expect us to lose but I wouldn’t be shocked at all if we won. In fact, I’m very concerned about it. 

47 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

As long as that new prospect Frank Gore gets his 22 touches in the game we should be good to go.

Fun fact, for all the complaining we do, Gore hasnt had 22 carries in a game once all year

Hes topped 20 once, then his high marks are 18 and 15.  

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

That's 20, 18 and 15 one too many; he shouldn't even be on our roster right now (thnx to Gase). 

He's 3rd on the NFL all-time rushers leader board Gase is just trying to solidify that spot for  him I don't see him passing Payton. 

1 Emmitt Smith + 18,355 1990-2004 2TM
2 Walter Payton+ 16,726 1975-1987 chi
3 Frank Gore 15,868 2005-2020 5TM
  • Sympathy 1