The Jets are getting their first win tomorrow

GreekJet

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He's 3rd on the NFL all-time rushers leader board Gase is just trying to solidify that spot for  him I don't see him passing Payton. 

1 Emmitt Smith + 18,355 1990-2004 2TM
2 Walter Payton+ 16,726 1975-1987 chi
3 Frank Gore 15,868 2005-2020 5TM

Numbers that no one on the planet not named Smith and Gore care about.

No one cares about football numbers.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He's 3rd on the NFL all-time rushers leader board Gase is just trying to solidify that spot for  him I don't see him passing Payton. 

Not a chance he passes Payton and imo not a chance he makes the Hall of Fame (iron man doesn't = HOF imo); 

Only 1 year throughout 16 seasons has he ever finished as a top 5 RB in rushing yards and most years he finished outside of the top 10 and I've never once feared Frank Gore as a top 5 RB throughout any given season let alone All-Time HOF great worthy. 

But hey. Maybe I'm wrong and the voters decide to vote him in but imo he'd become a disgrace to the RB position if so (even #20 Barry Sanders doesn't feel he belongs). 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Cp561 said:

Hey did you used to post at knicks realgm site? You have the exact same annoying style of posts as this other guy that was there. 

I can deal with the paragraphs and paragraphs of written diarrhea. I can be wordy sometimes, myself.

What I don’t need are the 6 giant Sam Darnold photos. Does he think we don’t remember what Sam looks like? What is he trying to accomplish? 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

As someone stated earlier this is being done weekly and seems to be working so I will just add my usual 2 cents... we won’t win another game our secondary is littered with 1st year players. Yes our young secondary looks okay but they are no where near the level of WR we will be facing. 

the only thing stopping the Jets is a c-19 depleted team and even then I question our ability to win a game like that. The broncos scored 3 points with a  practice squad WR playing QB, we scored 3 points with our 3rd year, number 3 overall pick QB. 

On top of us being bad Refs haven’t been on our side much at all this year AND WE HAVE THE X-FACTOR IN GASE

This tank appears to be so mighty no team can stop it imo ?‍♂️

• Upvote 1

No it won't. He's already regressed to the point of no return; not only is he the 32nd and dead last rated QB amongst all 32 starting QB's but he's like 38th in TDs thrown and 41st in QB Rating ala meaning that raw rookies and multiple backups are already better than him...
617852758_download(3).jpeg.df872881e86ec5de5590baf97dce7e13.jpeg952389165_sam-darnold-3(1).jpg.68deb972c4cc15a0b4664dd77a40da06.jpg1846810343_1057318144.jpg(1).thumb.jpg.b86bcf4cbc87b2da5411d5a6a5594125.jpg
He's completely broken. 
960x0.jpg.f388e8b23dcc0092f4afac83ba88a01a.jpg
And that guy broke him. 
This "broken" narrative needs to stop. He was never broken, he is who he was. A flawed, overrated USC flop that had a highlight game that people held onto despite him not playing well the following year.

Even the shattiest team in the league a.k.a. the Brown picked up on it and selected a midget with a bad attitude ahead of SD.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Not a chance; Sam Darnold is the 41st rated QB (QB Rating) and will throw at least 3 INT's with 1 fumble; almost 10 backups are better than this USC Bust...

Raiders: 30.

Jets: 9. 

The Raiders beat the KC Chiefs and were a last minute Mahomes game winning drive away from sweeping the defending SB Champs but yet Jet fans are scared we'll beat them? Nonsense;

Derek Carr is having a great season and is going to absolutely torch our secondary for 3 quarters strong (it'll be a blowout and game over by the end of the 3rd if not earlier). 

Wtf man. All your predictions are wrong. 

I think the Jets are going to win this game as well. We seem to have the Raiders number whenever they come to MetLife. I just think Darnold is going to have a big game tomorrow and the Jets are going to win. 

Don't have much to base that on because this team is awful. But I feel the win coming. We aren't lucky enough to be able to land Trevor Lawrence lol. 

With respect, I know a lot of folks think Gore is too much part of this offense and is Gases pet. Yet, say what you will, the man give 110 % on every play
As a Canes fan i am amazed that I still remember his rookie season at the “U”. There are not many men or RB’s at age 37 who can play this game and still look good doing it. Gore would be a hell of a good mentor and coach for our young RB’s.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

41 minutes ago, fltflo said:

With respect, I know a lot of folks think Gore is too much part of this offense and is Gases pet. Yet, say what you will, the man give 110 % on every play
As a Canes fan i am amazed that I still remember his rookie season at the “U”. There are not many men or RB’s at age 37 who can play this game and still look good doing it. Gore would be a hell of a good mentor and coach for our young RB’s.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

No disrespect the guy is a warrior for doing what he is at 37 years old.

But it's time to say when. 

The NY Jets need to get younger and much better at the RB position. 

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

I get the concern but the Jets secondary and lack of edge rushers are the reason they keep losing. Oh and a bad running game and poor QB play.

That's all? The worst thing that could happen is Gore gets hurt. With our WRs healthy, throwing on every down could secure a victory or put Sam in traction, which brings back Flacco to make us sweat 4 more games out. 

8 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I think the Jets are going to win this game as well. We seem to have the Raiders number whenever they come to MetLife. I just think Darnold is going to have a big game tomorrow and the Jets are going to win. 

Don't have much to base that on because this team is awful. But I feel the win coming. We aren't lucky enough to be able to land Trevor Lawrence lol. 

Nah. Raiders have a lot to play for. 6-5, they're in the hunt for the playoffs. They'll see this as an easy win, a rebound after 2 str8 losses

12 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

For me it's Number 1 pick or bust

Agreed , 2nd spot is the worst spot , your almost forced to take Fields and he sucks. I would trade out at that point . Tua and Allen are good . We need a real franchise QB. We are this close to blow it now would be devastating. 

54 minutes ago, Jetster said:

That's all? The worst thing that could happen is Gore gets hurt. With our WRs healthy, throwing on every down could secure a victory or put Sam in traction, which brings back Flacco to make us sweat 4 more games out. 

Joe Flacco isn't beating any teams on the jets schedule after this week.

Not a chance he passes Payton and imo not a chance he makes the Hall of Fame (iron man doesn't = HOF imo); 
Only 1 year throughout 16 seasons has he ever finished as a top 5 RB in rushing yards and most years he finished outside of the top 10 and I've never once feared Frank Gore as a top 5 RB throughout any given season let alone All-Time HOF great worthy. 
But hey. Maybe I'm wrong and the voters decide to vote him in but imo he'd become a disgrace to the RB position if so (even #20 Barry Sanders doesn't feel he belongs). 
C'mon man... the only reason Barry ever uttered those words is because the dude was humble as **** .. a true pro .. . Anyone watching him play knew he was first ballot. Gore too will be first or second ballot most likely .. more in the cmart mold.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

No disrespect the guy is a warrior for doing what he is at 37 years old.
But it's time to say when. 
The NY Jets need to get younger and much better at the RB position. 
We dont need a stinking BOX safety he needs to go !!! ... oh wait hes gone already ...

We dont need a DLineman that developing !!! Oh wait ... hes actually good.

We don't need any Linebackers . Ih sh*t guess we do ...

We don't need a hall of fame running back is a lost season. We need a slow rookie to take his place by gum !!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

Well maybe today is the day Sammy can read a defense!   Ok never mind was just dreaming again.   

So the game plan is 3 and out 75%.  With the punter getting closer to setting a season record.   The Defense will be worn out by the half and still give it's all.   Gase will use 400 formations hoping to disguise his play sheet of 35 plays because that's all the offense will be on the field for.

Should make for a fun filled day of misery!

Raiders 24

Jets 13