Jets \ Raiders Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

Welcome to the NFL, Mekhi.  Gotta learn from this.

Darnold, as usual, no idea what’s happening around him.

Generally tough to see what's happening behind you when you supposedly have a 7ft wall behind you. 

• Upvote 1

You think Becton's bad play today is effort related?

That wasn’t what I was implying

People here are sh*tting on him for having a bad day as if we’ve been any good at all.

Darnold is stinking it up per usual yet becton is the one seemingly blamed for darnold’s suck.

If I were becton I wouldn’t risk further injury giving full effort for this useless game

1 minute ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

Becton will be fine. It's one game. Uncertainty about who is playing inside him. Lots of speed rushes and stunts. But his bad half absolutely deserves to be called out.

That said, we can't be typical Jets fans and call him a bust because of a bad half. It's instinct for Jets fans to do that, but it's not right.

I hate when our fan base does that.  The label people a bust after having an off game 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DLJ said:

People here are sh*tting on him for having a bad day as if we’ve been any good at all.

Darnold is stinking it up per usual yet becton is the one seemingly blamed for darnold’s suck.

If I were becton I wouldn’t risk further injury giving full effort for this useless game

You're more as risk getting injured by half-assing it than playing full tilt.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Just now, TeddEY said:

Was clear he was beaten early on.  And if you think your rookie (or any LT) is impenetrable... That’s also on you.

Yes that's true. But neither of those turnovers was "Darnold being Darnold", that's all I'm saying. 

One wasnt remotely on him, the other was about 25% on him.