Jets \ Raiders Game Thread

Maxman

Just now, PS17 said:

It’s the nature of game threads on all message boards. Every single fan base does this every week. 

You're probably right. I would imagine every fan base thinks their team is the only one that drafts busts, too. And hates their HC/GM/OC.

We're a culture of overreactors. And we all think we know better because of Madden or fantasy football. The overreacting and the armchairing is an amusing mix.

Becton has been beaten today, big deal. He'll learn and improve from rookie mistakes. 

Even after two 1st half TDs and ending the Darnold drought, Sam still throws 1 INT and loses two fumbles; 3 turnovers. It's ok to get sacked because of a blown O-Line assignment but are you so unaware of a pass rush you have to fumble the ball too? He's just got turnover prone written all over him. 

Mims another 40+ game kid is special and Quinnem Williams is begining to have a Pro Bowl season. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, TheMo said:

Would like to see that. I think the second one is an experience issue. I can’t imagine Becton is getting great coaching from gase/loggain 

I’d like to see that too, but not one player on this team is getting any coaching from Gase or Loggains. 

• Haha 1

The best part of this game so far was the Half Time Report because of what a snappy dresser Nate Burleson is and how much he knows how to rock a suit. That was so well put together, all the way down to the color of his socks. Must be taking lessons from the Snap Master Himself, Herman Edwards. I'm totally serious.

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Becton has been beaten today, big deal. He'll learn and improve from rookie mistakes. 

Even after two 1st half TDs and ending the Darnold drought, Sam still throws 1 INT and loses two fumbles; 3 turnovers. It's ok to get sacked because of a blown O-Line assignment but are you so unaware of a pass rush you have to fumble the ball too? He's just got turnover prone written all over him. 

Mims another 40+ game kid is special and Quinnem Williams is begining to have a Pro Bowl season. 

Quinnen, Becton and Mims seem like the most promising young pieces to build a team around right now. Hopefully Hall gets added to that list too. 

• Upvote 1