Jets \ Raiders Game Thread

Maxman

Just now, munchmemory said:

Stop.  It's a lazy throw.  He does not have the necessary zip to complete that throw in tight coverage.  

If the reciever can touch the ball, it can be caught. It was a contested throw and Perriman doesnt have the guts to make the catch. He is too used to just streaming down the sideline uncontested. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

There’s certainly a chance that Gase comes back. I don’t know if it’s 10% or 40% but there is a chance.

Also, I said it was an illusion.

magic GIF

I will say this...My belief was, based on the garbage roster they put together, that Gase was absolutely coming back...but knew they had to clean things up and start over.

But this has been such a disaster of a year that they just might not be able to.  5 weeks I really felt Gase was coming back.  Now, I highly doubt it.  but agree there's a chance...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

If the reciever can touch the ball, it can be caught. It was a contested throw and Perriman doesnt have the guts to make the catch. He is too used to just streaming down the sideline uncontested. 

That's fair.  Or at least contest the pass to make sure it's not picked.

• Upvote 1