Jets \ Raiders Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

I will say this...My belief was, based on the garbage roster they put together, that Gase was absolutely coming back...but knew they had to clean things up and start over.

But this has been such a disaster of a year that they just might not be able to.  5 weeks I really felt Gase was coming back.  Now, I highly doubt it.  but agree there's a chance...

Watching this team’s ownership decisions over the years, no one should be confident of anything.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

Just now, munchmemory said:

That's fair.  Or at least contest the pass to make sure it's not picked.

Yep. Just watch his body language all game. I've been pretty zeroed in on him today and he looks like he doesnt give a ****. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

They don’t. I have another fake statistic for you. 80% of not bad QBs make the pass to the correct shoulder.

They do. The DK Metcalfs and DeAndre Hopkins of the world disagree with you. They would muscle that ball by sheer will. 

Permian is a pussy though. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

Played 18, again, nice round, not great.  Beautiful day, what did I miss?

Looks like Darnold being Darnold.  Teased you a little bit at first?   Who bit?  Dont want to read back, list their names so we can laugh.

Darnold apologists actually showed surprising restraint on this one, I must admit.  But they're still making excuses for his 3rd turnover of the day.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1