Jets \ Raiders Game Thread

Maxman

Just now, Jets723 said:

Agreed.   The tank crowd piss me off.  I understand the obsession with Trevor but I don’t watch a game just to root for my team to lose.  I don’t want to see players lie down 

Still watching this mess of a team? I just put jumper cables on my nutsack. Much faster, frees up 3 hours of a Sunday to accomplish things other than being angst ridden by the Jets. 

• Thumb Down 1

It is so laughable to read posts fron people who don't know what their watching. If tje Jet's line is doing their job, Darnold will do his. He's 23 years old. Plays for a bad coach. If we trade Darnold, and bypass the haul we'd receive trading down. We will regret it. Fortunately Douglas won't. Thank God.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Darnold screws Jets , lol    watching Jags play calling is funny , they punt the ball in Vikings zone every time .  Jets are trying to win at all costs and Jags clearly throwing game.    Clearly  Gase, had Gore as starter for a reason.  Jers should have had Morgan in game to see what kid has at this point.   No reason for Darnold to risk injury..   said it weeks ago , Darnold will win a game and screw Jets. 

Just now, genot said:

It is so laughable to read posts fron people who don't know what their watching. If tje Jet's line is doing their job, Darnold will do his. He's 23 years old. Plays for a bad coach. If we trade Darnold, and bypass the haul we'd receive trading down. We will regret it. Fortunately Douglas won't. Thank God.

We’re winning in spite of the bad QB.

1 minute ago, genot said:

Mr. Joe Douglas inside man up in here!!

Your takes are garbage.  Straight up.  Just about all of them.  Ban yourself.