Jets \ Raiders Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Good first drive boys. Getting a good look at our 2021 QB in action. 

Trevor Lawrence is far from a sure thing in the NFL. Sam salvaging his career this season is a good thing. Up his trade value or we trade our high pick for gigantic bounty to build around him. Either/or. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Just visualize yourself in your living room watching the Jets with Trevor Lawrence and rooting for them to win and they are supposed to win. Hope this helps.

I’m not one of those fans who watched a game just to roots against my team.  It if happens fine but either way we are going to get TL or Fields most likely 

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Also this is just like last year when we won a few games to terrible teams, if we were to best the raiders, I don't want to hear how the team didn't quit etc ... All it will mean is beat a team we should beat . We still have terrible teams and terrible coach.

There will literally be one person saying this. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Trevor Lawrence is far from a sure thing in the NFL. Sam salvaging his career this season is a good thing. Up his trade value or we trade our high pick for gigantic bounty to build around him. Either/or. 

I'm on record being a fan of Sam until the bitter ******* end. Im probably wrong, but until he isnt our QB and the ship has sailed, I'm going to be hoping he turns it around for US, and not another team. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JTJet said:

I'm on record being a fan of Sam until the bitter ******* end. Im probably wrong, but until he isnt our QB and the ship has sailed, I'm going to be hoping he turns it around for US, and not another team. 

Fair. Depending on how close or how far I am from a meal I lip flop on it.