GangGreen Forum

JETSFAN5180

Recently i was making posts on the site.As we all have opinions and viewpoints on Jets issues.Some of the posters i will call them room lounger lizard regulars started ridiculing my typing and my opinions.I in turn went back at them.Well needless to say i now cannot get ino the message board area.My computer shows a bad url and puts me off on another site outside of the GangGreen place.Did someone put a block on my ip address? I will be going on from a friends computer and emailing the site and the administrators about this.I feel its wrong and illegal did they give out my information so that i can be blocked? I dont know alot about computers or capability to do this kind of stuff? Any and all help appreciated. Thank You

Recently i was making posts on the site.As we all have opinions and viewpoints on Jets issues.Some of the posters i will call them room lounger lizard regulars started ridiculing my typing and my opinions.I in turn went back at them.Well needless to say i now cannot get ino the message board area.My computer shows a bad url and puts me off on another site outside of the GangGreen place.Did someone put a block on my ip address? I will be going on from a friends computer and emailing the site and the administrators about this.I feel its wrong and illegal did they give out my information so that i can be blocked? I dont know alot about computers or capability to do this kind of stuff? Any and all help appreciated. Thank You

You definitely have a lawsuit here. Contact a lawyer ASAP.

You definitely have a lawsuit here. Contact a lawyer ASAP.

I dont know whether or not you are being sarcastic or not? But under what grounds would i have a viable lawsuit? I doubt im going to contact a lawyer i would like the person or persons permanately banned from the site and me allowed back in.The administrators are very selective in rule enforcement.

I dont know whether or not you are being sarcastic or not? But under what grounds would i have a viable lawsuit? I doubt im going to contact a lawyer i would like the person or persons permanately banned from the site and me allowed back in.The administrators are very selective in rule enforcement.

Oh I'm not being sarcastic. In fact, I think there is grounds for a class action suit.

Alot of people have been scarred for life after having been arbitrarily banned from GG.

I've suffered from a facial tick and minor constipation ever since my banning.

He messing with you. Hey look at the bright side,you found us. We won't ban you for your opinions.

Welcome to JetNation....

He messing with you. Hey look at the bright side,you found us. We won't ban you for your opinions.

Welcome to JetNation....

LOL thanks alot.That facial tick must be deeper than he thinks it seems to me like it could be eating at his pea brain.Anyway im going to persue the reasons i have been blocked? So much for fellow Jet fans.

Alright someone help me out here. There was a tgg user that everyone said to look out for. He came on this site and blasted us. Then apologized. I think that was 51pa. But then we have this user and another one named 51jetsfaninpa51.

What is the deal? Same person?

Alright someone help me out here. There was a tgg user that everyone said to look out for. He came on this site and blasted us. Then apologized. I think that was 51pa. But then we have this user and another one named 51jetsfaninpa51.

Person? You're being far too kind.

Paging Nurse Betty Longfinger...

We have a resident lawyer here, he goes by the name LatinLawyer or LL for short (not to be confused with LimoLady). Anywho, he's a half ass lawyer but cheap. His going rate is a pitcher of beer and a lapdance at the local strip joint.

I am not that 51 guy.I have been wrongfully accused of being him and a few others.Like i mentioned ealier it seems to me like they choose to bully people then when the person responds or fight back they are deemed another poster or a no good poster.I am a lifelong fan and season ticket holder who coaches football and played in high school i have a different viewpoint than others who armchair qb half drunk.The link ganggreen.com allows me access to the home page once i click the message boards my computer reads bad url and im directed to a different site.Someone did something and they did threaten to get me back for defending myself.

I am not that 51 guy.I have been wrongfully accused of being him and a few others.Like i mentioned ealier it seems to me like they choose to bully people then when the person responds or fight back they are deemed another poster or a no good poster.I am a lifelong fan and season ticket holder who coaches football and played in high school i have a different viewpoint than others who armchair qb half drunk.The link ganggreen.com allows me access to the home page once i click the message boards my computer reads bad url and im directed to a different site.Someone did something and they did threaten to get me back for defending myself.

Well if you are being serious then I say, Welcome to JetNation. We are all adults here (for the most part) so I hope you enjoy this site!

Who gives a flying f**k? Shut up and post.

Well if you are being serious then I say, Welcome to JetNation. We are all adults here (for the most part) so I hope you enjoy this site!

and those who arent....well you'll notice a great deal of douchey calling tendencies very soon, and beware...once you're a douchey once, you're always a douchey.......

......**of the year**

"I feel it's wrong and illegal".

Illegal? Are you that sheltered?

51pa is 51jetsfaninpa51. Jetsfan5180 is a completely different person, but still an embarrasment to TGG nonetheless.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but late at night,when nobody is awake...I like to make love to TGG.com forum.

I just put on some Bill Withers and get really freaky .

Then right at the moment of orgasm I yell out at the top of my lungs..." I'M TRANSFORMING!!! "

Tomarro, Tomarro, there's always tommaro!!

We'll really miss you, JETSFAN5180. It seems like only yesterday you were making claims that you were screwing my wife. *sigh* Memories. . .

Here's a tribute to you:

"Brooks Bolinger is not an NFL quaterback ive seen better high school quaterbacks." *You said this one countless times

"I trully hope they are freeing up cap space to bring in a #1 reciever by the name of Terrel Owens."

"correct spelling is alright 1 L i guess the other 1 stands for LOSER."

"Abe is not gonna get us anyones #1.Enough already."

"haircut? head or crotch?"

And who could forget http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=1056 ?

JetNation, I'm really sorry this mess got dumped in your lap.

Hey 51, I just got banned yesterday myself by Tony. I didn't think it was ban-worthy, but if that's the mods decision I guess that's their decision. I guess I need to walk on eggshells there and put certain users on ignore. My ban is 7 days, after which I guess the "sin" is forgiven. Well, live and learn.

I look forward to interacting with the fans here at Jet Nation for atleast the next week, hopefully longer :)

Hey 51, I just got banned yesterday myself by Tony. I didn't think it was ban-worthy, but if that's the mods decision I guess that's their decision. I guess I need to walk on eggshells there and put certain users on ignore. My ban is 7 days, after which I guess the "sin" is forgiven. Well, live and learn.

I look forward to interacting with the fans here at Jet Nation for atleast the next week, hopefully longer :)

I just looked up the thread. Not exactly your finest moment.

It's kind of funny that a good poster like you is actually suspended, but a waste like 5180 is unable to access the site due to a glitch.

I just looked up the thread. Not exactly your finest moment.

Yeah. I would have erased the post after seeing the reactions people had, but it was too late. I'm just going to start putting people in the Ignore List when I go back. I know TBJ does that, and I can now see the wisdom in it. I'd only put that one poster on there now that I think about it, but next time I feel like making a post like that to another poster, I know to use the ignore function for that poster as well. Amusingly enough, I think TBJ had put him on ignore a long time ago haha.

Yeah. I would have erased the post after seeing the reactions people had, but it was too late. I'm just going to start putting people in the Ignore List when I go back. I know TBJ does that, and I can now see the wisdom in it. I'd only put that one poster on there now that I think about it, but next time I feel like making a post like that to another poster, I know to use the ignore function for that poster as well. Amusingly enough, I think TBJ had put him on ignore a long time ago haha.

The ignore function is fantastic...:character42:

dumdeedum.jpg

I've gone at it a few times with the guy you are talking about. I think his opinions are often borderline wacky, but I haven't used the old ignore feature on him yet! I do think the sentence was a bit rough.

In the other hand, the guy that started this topic? Been on my ignore list for quite a while now. :banned:

Archived