Did you cheer when Ruggs scored?

Did you cheer when Ruggs scored?   

209 members have voted

1. 1. Cheer?

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Any other year, that's the exact result we would all fear/expect on the final play. So the result wasn't any different than usual but boy was the feeling different!

I agree with this.  I've never been one that liked losses, never really cared about draft position.  it's just a different year and situation.

54 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

You think the Browns fans care they went 0-16 with their disaster HC? I don’t think they’re looking back right now saying “man we’d be EVEN better right now if we won a game or two”. 

exactly. but the Browns had the luxury of being able to win a few games if they could. the #2 pick giants won 3 games. we cant afford a win.

and if anybody thinks people who cheered a jets lost arent real fans then your delusional. 

i think we can all agree Sam isnt a very good QB. not even a good one atm. we cant go on with him. we need a new QB. and everyone says Trevor is really good.

this team has made this season for me any all of you misable. and were so close to this kid whos suppose to be so good and we could miss out for one win. well im rooting for 0-16. we didnt vcome this far to lose out.

and as i mentioned above the Browns fans could root for a win or 2 in there 0-16 season cause they had a 3 game lead for the pick. we cant

i wish Jax could win a game or two

Full disclosure, I was watching a stream on my iPad that was about 10 sec. behind actual play.   After the raiders failed on the fourth and goal, I turned to the Jaguars stream.   My brother was also texting me to rub it into my face about the Jets even screwing up the tank.   Then my brother texted that he couldn’t believe that just happened.   So I switched back to Jets game to see the play.   All I’ll say is...it moved.    

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

If you are a Jets fan that actually cheered that franchise low point, I hope you feel a bit dirty for doing so.

I also hope the lottery ticket we get for that embarrassment is worth it.

Winning that game is why we got Gholston over Matt Ryan and why Sam Darnold cost us 4 picks instead of one.

If a blown coverage this season was your tipping point of embarrassment, I really don’t know what to say...

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Winning that game is why we got Gholston over Matt Ryan and why Sam Darnold cost us 4 picks instead of one.

If a blown coverage this season was your tipping point of embarrassment, I really don’t know what to say...

Your first sentence is ridiculous. The second is silly. We just witnessed a play that will will join the Mount Rushmore of NY Jets Moments of Ineptitude.  We will see it for years. 

It's one thing to rationalize wanting it to happen. It's another to actively celebrate it.

To each his own.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

My sons and I jumped around the living room, it's was glorious.

The idea, dear friends, is to play very hard and lose every game.

4 more to go and its done.

SAR I

Someone be sure to bump this thread when in 4 years the discussions turns to restarting the clock with a new QB bc Lawrence or Fields just isn't the guy. 

8 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

Your first sentence is ridiculous. The second is silly. We just witnessed a play that will will join the Mount Rushmore of NY Jets Moments of Ineptitude.  We will see it for years. 

It's one thing to rationalize wanting it to happen. It's another to actively celebrate it.

To each his own.

I think it will be a blur in an 0-16 year more than anything. Our qb got mono last year, this is nothing. 

7 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Let the real fan debate rage.

I did. A small fist pump.  Not a big cheer that I would give if the Jets made a game winning prayer like that in a meaningful game.

Small fist pump? These games will be franchise altering for the next 2 decades.