Did you cheer when Ruggs scored?

Did you cheer when Ruggs scored?   

209 members have voted

1. 1. Cheer?

• Yes
    • No

I switched to sny before the games end and I could’ve sworn I saw a blurb about the jets winning 31-28. Then I started thinking how could this be since the score as 28-24 when I switched channels with about 30 seconds left.  Then when I learned the real winner I switched back to watch the last 30 seconds and saw the td pass to ruggs.  Jax was in overtime so it looked like a jets win wouldn’t have affected draft order. When it turned out they both lost then things were much better. A real win-win situation.

On 12/6/2020 at 3:56 PM, JiF said:

Yes. Well, at first I laughed and then I cheered.  So still yes.

You cant blow Trevor Lawrence at this stage, I mean you can blow anyone at anytime you want and that's great! but you got to make sure you pick #1 overall.  That's probably the better way to say it.

yeah LOL I forgot about the laughing

Greg Williams is an unemployed hero

16 hours ago, docdhc said:

I laughed as well. It was so unprecedentedly stupid to call a defense like that in that moment and so fitting to be a part of Jets lore that I thought it was funny. If that game had meant anything, however, it would have ripped my guts out. 

That would have been an all time killer if it was meaningful.  That's one of the only positives about a season like this.