Just finished watching the highlights. Sam will screw up the tank.

4 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

New England will be eliminated from the playoffs and Belidick will rest all his starters . OH THE PAIN !!!!!

Then Joe Douglas needs to tell Woody to put down the hammer & play all the backups & rest Becton, McGovern, Mims, every player they know is returning plus any players with a slight bruise! 

Does anyone here think any other sh*tty team staring down a QB in the draft wouldn't tank to get him? I don't care what sport your in they would tank! Start freaking Morgan if you have to. The players that know they're staying will want a fresh start next year with better players & the guys that won't be here? Who gives a sh*t! 

4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

The RB’s will need to do a better job picking up the blitz packages that Seattle will throw at Sam. If I were Sam & I saw Adams up at the line I’d audible a call for power run right at him with Becton throwing the pancake block. 
GIF by Bellator

Ouch! Good thing these guys are flexible, that would break 90% of most people's spines. 

4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

The RB’s will need to do a better job picking up the blitz packages that Seattle will throw at Sam. If I were Sam & I saw Adams up at the line I’d audible a call for power run right at him with Becton throwing the pancake block. 
GIF by Bellator

Actually one of the gnarliest slams ever happened just this past Saturday.

12 minutes ago, flgreen said:

It's more then Darnold. 

Over the last month or so the O has been playing much better.  The OL has finally started to come together, after being strangers with no off season.  The WR's are back, and playing well, plus yesterday the Jets had a good running game. Becton was the weak point in the OL, giving up 2 strip sacks.

In all honesty I won't be stunned if the Jets go 2-2 in the last 4.  I'm good with that.  I'm not really seeing this huge gap between Lawrence, Fields, and Wilson the scribes are touting.  This last Saturday was a good example.  Lawrence was Meh, Fields played a very good, but conservative game.  Wilson's game was one of the better games of the week, maybe season.  He lost, but that 91 yard drive in 35 seconds was very impressive.  Made a play with 7 seconds left in the game that was a super intelligent play.

Problem for the team was they needed a 92 yard drive and only got 91.  Great game

it was about 4 weeks ago, i said i thought we'd win a couple, maybe 3...   i donot think we'll oh-fer

and i am also in agreement with the fact that there are a few prospects at QB that are nice, not just one.

• Upvote 1