Williams fired before Gase?

DepressedJetsFan23

1 minute ago, BleedinGreenNC said:

So why have the other teams fired their coaches with better records? We have to be the trend setters? 

So you think the lions chances of winning a super bowl next year went up because they fired Patricia last week versus in 4 weeks?

Can you prove that statistically for me please.

2 minutes ago, DepressedJetsFan23 said:

In that case what is the reason for firing greg Williams? I do not disagree with you but the logic of it is just super questionable.

If Gase does something this week that causes the offense to revolt he to will get fired.

Gase and williams were both dead men walking. Williams just forced Douglas to do it earlier because of that horrible defensive play call to end the game.

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

If Gase does something this week that causes the offense to revolt he to will get fired.

Gase and williams were both dead men walking. Williams just forced Douglas to do it earlier because of that horrible defensive play call to end the game.

The locker room has already had its revolt with Gase, Jamal, Lev, Perine, Osemele, Enewa. The offense just learned to swallow it 

32 minutes ago, DepressedJetsFan23 said:

Agreed really hard to justify keeping Adam Gase. Only reason I see is to avoid team catching late life and winning a few games.

The firing of Gregg Williams I believe only helps the tank cause. So, I’m happy with it. I just think it is hilarious that they would actually fire him and keep Gase.