Is it possible? Can Gase actually return for 2021?

jgb

Is it possible? Can Gase actually return?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Odds Gase returns for 2021

The positive side of me (granted that side of me is about the size of a head of a pin) said 10%, the jaded side of me said 40% (that side of me is as big as Sub-Saharan Africa). I'm waiting to mainline caffeine, so if I had had coffee already I would have had my wits about me and gone full cynic with 100%. One could say I voted with emotion, not logic as it is; but there isn't anything particularly logical about being a Jets fan. It comes with the territory. 

P.S : I see I am not alone in  40% Land, haha. 

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

I give no credit for Gase arguably resembling a competent HQ a couple times a season.

That’s fair. I just want to point out that if we make excuses for players not doing well, like darnold needs an oline or bell needs an oline, or the defense needs a shut down corner, then they also apply to the coach.  A lot of people are too quick to lay the bad things at gases feet and they’re not always fair.

29 minutes ago, rangerous said:

That’s fair. I just want to point out that if we make excuses for players not doing well, like darnold needs an oline or bell needs an oline, or the defense needs a shut down corner, then they also apply to the coach.  A lot of people are too quick to lay the bad things at gases feet and they’re not always fair.

They all suck :) 

On 12/9/2020 at 4:06 AM, Philc1 said:

Yes because Woody has been soooo busy with that made up job in England Trump gave him.  Also, phones and the internet don’t exist

None of the moves made in the last 4 years have been woody unless he completed changed his style overnight from one that worked to one that doesn't.

Gase has no chance after yesterday’s game.  There was something palpable about this loss that was different. For the first time folks seemed disinterested out there and that is the final nail in the coffin.    

Just brutal football.  It all began to feel sad and that an organization cannot tolerate or allow to continue.