Jets definitely tanking

Ex-Rex

Fire anybody but Gase right now.  He’s the tank commander.

Detroit dumped Patricia and then upset the Bears.

Perhaps dumping Williams mitigates that risk a bit since I don’t see a easily identifiable Interim HC now should Gase go.  But the point still holds.  Teams get a little motivated by change.  It signals to the players that the GM thinks the coaching was the problem and the players no longer have that excuse.  Players all seem to play better with more focus and intensity after a coach is canned.

Who knows, maybe let these players coach themselves in Week 17.  Fire everybody except one person to call timeouts and challenge a play or two. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Do you even watch the games? 

I guess you haven't been paying attention to Marcus Maye in pass coverage this year (because he's been atrocious and worse than Adams ever was (as a JET). 

And you want "context"?

Adams 2019: Targeted 38 times while allowing 21 completions for a completion percentage against of 55.1% along with 187 passing yards against and 2 TDs allowed in coverage. 

Maye 2020: Targeted 35 times while allowing 20 completions for a completion percentage against of 57.1%  along with 206 passing yards against and 2 TDs allowed coverage. 

How's that for "unnecessary context"?

Now where is the little fake outrage?

I give you a 9.7/10 in cluelessness (because Maye has been worse than Adams ever was in pass coverage AS A JET)!

When you say “for us”, it makes saying “as a jet” redundant. Stating the year as part of the same sentence makes it even more redundant. 

I don’t even know etc this reply is about. Doubt you do either.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

When you say “for us”, it makes saying “as a jet” redundant. Stating the year as part of the same sentence makes it even more redundant. 

I don’t even know etc this reply is about. Doubt you do either.

Adams 2019: Targeted 38 times while allowing 21 completions for a completion percentage against of 55.1% along with 187 passing yards against and 2 TDs allowed in coverage. 

Maye 2020: Targeted 35 times while allowing 20 completions for a completion percentage against of 57.1%  along with 206 passing yards against and 2 TDs allowed in coverage. 

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Adams 2019: Targeted 38 times while allowing 21 completions for a completion percentage against of 55.1% along with 187 passing yards against and 2 TDs allowed in coverage. 

Maye 2020: Targeted 35 times while allowing 20 completions for a completion percentage against of 57.1%  along with 206 passing yards against and 2 TDs allowed in coverage. 

Ding-a-ling.

I wasn’t arguing with the stats. I was pointing out the maximum redundancy in your sentence because you INSIST on trying to prove your worth as a writer, but using 99 words for 3 word statements.

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN