Will You Ditch The Jets If Gase Is Retained ???

THE BARON

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

I’m not buying any more merchandise until Jets win a ring. In other words, I’m not buying anymore merchandise.

If the Jets make the Playoffs next year, would you allow me to send you some Jets merchandise?
It will be a feeling I have not felt since.................

34 minutes ago, Seibelt said:

If the Jets make the Playoffs next year, would you allow me to send you some Jets merchandise?
It will be a feeling I have not felt since.................

Send me a Jets urn. I’ll be so shocked that I’ll keel right there. On second thought, a jets shoe box. Already told my family to cremate me and dump me in the ocean. No reason to pay for an urn 

The Big Lebowski Death GIF by Working Title

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

I wouldn’t be able to support this organization anymore. With a completely inept ownership that for whatever reason would still hang out to a head coach this terrible - knowing the fan base absolutely hates him - I wouldn’t be able to be a fan of.  I’m barely watching as it is now.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

If Gase is still the coach in 2021, will you protest by ditching the Jets ???? Perhaps stop watching games, refuse to buy any tickets and or merchandise ??? Even go so far as to drop season tickets ???

Nope - I realized around 3 weeks he was cooking something like this season up ... dont like him ... but Im an adult and this is entertainment.

• Upvote 1

No worries.  We are going to go 0 and 16 this year and if Gase is retained we  will go 0 and 16 in 2021 making Chris Johnson look like a fool because he won't admit he made a mistake.  I will never leave the Jets.  I just figure I have to endure 1 and half more  years because Chris is stubborn but  will  eventually let him go.  

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

If Gase is still the coach in 2021, will you protest by ditching the Jets ???? Perhaps stop watching games, refuse to buy any tickets and or merchandise ??? Even go so far as to drop season tickets ???

I’ve ditched them when they hired them I’ll wait till he is gone.

After almost 60 years of Jets fandom, I cannot conceive of rooting for a different team. There would be changes though.

No more merchandise (the new stuff is butt ugly anyway). And since I live in Bills country, I wouldn’t do all the things I do to watch a Jets game. 

I  was on the season ticket waiting list for 18 years and when my number finally came up it was PSL time. I have endured Rich Kotite, the buttfumble, the Mud Bowl,  the Fake Spike, numerous draft screwups and other low points too numerous to name. This too will pass, I just hope that I am alive to see it.

• Upvote 2

I cannot entertain this hypothetical because it made my blood boil to even read it.  I can't let the negativity get into my headspace.  I'm still basking in the glow of the glorious "Lawrence defense" called by Greg (build that guy a statue at Met Life) Williams.  Don't ruin my buzz, man.

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The Jets are my own personal Bob Wiley and every day is yet another summer day I'm stuck at Lake Winnepesaukee. He's never gone and there is no vacation. If the last ten years didn't convince any of you schmucks to bail then nothing will. We're all in this together and there is no bailing. 

Baby steps away from the Jets...

• Haha 1