So who is the next DC? Joe Vitt!?

No confirmation just speculation. You can call it tanking or you can call it a corporate takeover.

In the season and a half he's been here, Gase has his best friend as his OC, an old friend who was highly touted league-wide as his GM, and now his father-in-law will be his DC. Hmmm.

Plenty of cap space for free agency, the most draft picks we've had in years, and a really bad record. Hmmm?

I know there's a lot of Gase haters out there and I'm probably the outlier. I'm just trying to see things from 10,000 feet up. That's an awful lot of changes to a company or organization over just short of two years.

Then you look at the play calling. It has to be on purpose. Pee-Wee football coaches can see that he's seeing who he wants to keep, and who isn't worth keeping around. It's so obvious, and after 30 years of his life his play-calling cannot possibly be that bad. There's just no way.

Only if the Johnsons crumble to fan and media scrutiny will his plan not come to fruition. Kind of funny how he brought in Joe Vitt as his senior defensive advisor, or is it?

This guy does not care if you hate him. He is Bulletproof. Kind of reminds me of another guy that came in and ran an organization his way, and won a whole bunch of Super Bowls!

Maybe he doesn't feel he has the horses to contend? I'm  just trying to see the big picture. Maybe their plan is to set us up for years to come as a winning organization? Maybe AG is a lot smarter than we think?

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

No confirmation just speculation. You can call it tanking or you can call it a corporate takeover.

In the season and a half he's been here, Gase has his best friend as his OC, an old friend who was highly touted league-wide as his GM, and now his father-in-law will be his DC. Hmmm.

Plenty of cap space for free agency, the most draft picks we've had in years, and a really bad record. Hmmm?

I know there's a lot of Gase haters out there and I'm probably the outlier. I'm just trying to see things from 10,000 feet up. That's an awful lot of changes to a company or organization over just short of two years.

Then you look at the play calling. It has to be on purpose. Pee-Wee football coaches can see that he's seeing who he wants to keep, and who isn't worth keeping around. It's so obvious, and after 30 years of his life his play-calling cannot possibly be that bad. There's just no way.

Only if the Johnsons crumble to fan and media scrutiny will his plan not come to fruition. Kind of funny how he brought in Joe Vitt as his senior defensive advisor, or is it?

This guy does not care if you hate him. He is Bulletproof. Kind of reminds me of another guy that came in and ran an organization his way, and won a whole bunch of Super Bowls!

Maybe he doesn't feel he has the horses to contend? I'm  just trying to see the big picture. Maybe their plan is to set us up for years to come as a winning organization? Maybe AG is a lot smarter than we think?

They already named Frank Bush as the DC

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

They already named Frank Bush as the DC

Oh yeah? Well then throw tomatoes at me LOL! Sorry I didn't get to watch the game. I shut my cable off and I'm in the middle of moving LMFAO! Consider it drunken babbling?

Oops my bad!  I guess I'm a little out of the loop. Oh well there's always next year.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Is Loggins Gases best friend?  Where is this written?  He maybe but dont know how we know this.

How is Douglas his old friend?  Because they worked together one year in Chicago?  And by worked together how, an OC and a personnel guy?  

Joe Vitt isnt the DC and he worked under Greg Williams in NO so that pairing already existed.

Youre overthing it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Is Loggins Gases best friend?  Where is this written?  He maybe but dont know how we know this.

How is Douglas his old friend?  Because they worked together one year in Chicago?  And by worked together how, an OC and a personnel guy?  

Joe Vitt isnt the DC and he worked under Greg Williams in NO so that pairing already existed.

Youre overthing it.

Go to YouTube and look up Jim Rome on Adam Gase work habits. It's one of the funniest and most revealing segments I've ever seen. It's all about our head coach and his relationships with people. You'll be in tears I promise you!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Go to YouTube and look up Jim Rome on Adam Gase work habits. It's one of the funniest and most revealing segments I've ever seen. It's all about our head coach and his relationships with people. You'll be in tears I promise you!

I will, thanks.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

How is running Frank Gore 30 times per game helping to 'see who he wants to keep'?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

This one (below) is awesome too; basically accusing Gase of being super high off of some SERIOUS drugs and questioning why he wasn't drug tested (I 100% agree). 

LOL. You didnt win Twitter. You freaking melted Twitter. ???

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Damn dude, you one of those podcast things. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nycdan said:

How is running Frank Gore 30 times per game helping to 'see who he wants to keep'?

This is Gase operating at the next level. He is developing the o-line. If the line can open holes and get good yardage for the dinosaur with cement shoes that is Gore then imagine what it will do for a good young back next year. Chess vs checkers ? 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Let Adam Gase become our DC. 

Why not? 

Because according to Christopher Johnson he's where football is going and as a genius football mind, he's Wayne Gretzky too. 

Actually makes sense. 

He is very accustomed to keeping offenses from scoring points. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Rome is just savage.  It explains a lot though. Would love to hear Rome’s part 3 of Gase after we go 0-16. 

I've said this before but wouldn't it be great if we were actually going 12-4 and this lunatic was our head coach!? Lmfao!

When Rex first came here we all loved Rex because he was winning and it worked. When Rex started losing he wasn't so cool anymore.

Lol after midnight to do work!? I'm in tears every time I watch that. The guy is like a perfect super villain from a Pixar movie! I really hope he stays and I hope that's the plan and I hope he's successful.

He's such a nut a fits this fanbase perfectly.... or at least this message board! LOL

13 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Good stuff! Very informative. I always appreciate your take. You're very good with stats, facts, and results.

Consider me your color commentator as I think outside the box. I try to present a different Viewpoint than what everybody else is collectively thinking. Maybe we can start a podcast LOL!

• Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Good stuff! Very informative. I always appreciate your take. You're very good with stats, facts, and results.

Consider me your color commentator as I think outside the box. I try to present a different Viewpoint than what everybody else is collectively thinking. Maybe we can start a podcast LOL!

Thank you man I appreciate that @Greenbloodblitz 

And as a poster I just freestyle and post about topics of discussions on the spot but if you ever threw me on a Podcast? I'd have to put in a couple hours of research before laying out my presentation, it'll be different; but we'd get views lol I couldn't imagine the feedback we'd get from old JI posters, TGG and here on JN too I'd become the new Manish podcaster ??  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Let Adam Gase become our DC. 

Why not? 

Because according to Christopher Johnson he's where football is going and as a genius football mind, he's Wayne Gretzky too. 

Well, he certainly knows how to devastate an offense.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I've said this before but wouldn't it be great if we were actually going 12-4 and this lunatic was our head coach!? Lmfao!

When Rex first came here we all loved Rex because he was winning and it worked. When Rex started losing he wasn't so cool anymore.

Lol after midnight to do work!? I'm in tears every time I watch that. The guy is like a perfect super villain from a Pixar movie! I really hope he stays and I hope that's the plan and I hope he's successful.

He's such a nut a fits this fanbase perfectly.... or at least this message board! LOL

Next thing you know he’ll take it to the next level and end up on every Jets fan doorstep.......after midnight ......with pepperoni pizza ? 

• Haha 1