Jump to content

Play the backups the rest of the way...and the backups to the backups


TaborJet
 Share

Recommended Posts

You have to cut the snakes head off. Flacco and Darnold have nearly won 3 games. In fact they did and only through divine intervention did we lose.  Both need to be placed on IR and never play another down on this team again.  Sit Becton, sit Crowder, sit anyone that has any possible positive influence.  This is why Gase needs to be fired NOW.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

You have to cut the snakes head off. Flacco and Darnold have nearly won 3 games. In fact they did and only through divine intervention did we lose.  Both need to be placed on IR and never play another down on this team again.  Sit Becton, sit Crowder, sit anyone that has any possible positive influence.  This is why Gase needs to be fired NOW.  

Fire Gase. Hire a local HS coach to be interim. Sell the story rights to Disney. Instant film.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

jets wont play the young guys unless forced into it by injury same with any back ups in general

this was not a planned tank but a terrible coaching job and a terrible roster being assembled

the results are a tank due to incompetence at all levels not lack of effort trying to win or planned tanking

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Fire Gase. Hire a local HS coach to be interim. Sell the story rights to Disney. Instant film.

Who do you hire as interim coach? You have to be careful here? Some of these high school coaches from Texas or Florida are renowned and would pull out a few wins here.  I wouldn’t put it pass this team.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

jets wont play the young guys unless forced into it by injury same with any back ups in general

this was not a planned tank but a terrible coaching job and a terrible roster being assembled

the results are a tank due to incompetence at all levels not lack of effort trying to win or planned tanking

They're not tanking. They're just stanking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CT Jets said:

I’m not worried about the next 3 games . 
 

BUT

 

if jags are 1-14 and the pats are out of the playoffs with no motivation and start Stidham ... they have to start Morgan and backups . 

If the Pats beat the Rams they will definitely be in the playoff mix. The Bills could have the division locked up by week 16 and i could see them sitting starters

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NO. I totally disagree.  The starters are doing a great job with the tank.

As they say, dance with the girl that brought you.

We don't need any fancy practice squaders coming in with bright ideas and trying to make an impression. This current group has this situation under control.  :)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...