Who has 2 thumbs & just paid for a 2021 JetNation group outing

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

No in person attendance this year.  Not being at a home game for the first time since 1988.  No problem. 2021 is just around the corner.  

The Jets just called and said would you like to reserve your 2021 group ticket outing? Paying a deposit now gets you to the head of the line.

Me? Hell yeah.

So hopefully 2021 is a return to normal and we will be throwing a JetNation tailgate before a home game and anyone who wants to go can sit with us at the game.

Fingers crossed!

If I'm not on the sht list, I'm in.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

If I'm not on the sht list, I'm in.

The good news for you is the list resets monthly. So by then you will have been in and out probably 7 or 8 times.

Just clean it up three weeks before and we will call it a day LOL!!!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Yep,  I will bleed green as long as I am alive. This year was a gift not having to pay. An absolute gift.

If fans were in attendance I would have been at every game. I don't have the ability to miss games. I need to be there in case something good happens.

This year, nothing good. Thank you for the gift.

Next year?  Trevor Lawrence. New coach. Upgraded team. I won't miss a second of it. 

I am trying to get my youngest son to pick a college (he is a senior in high school) so I can figure out some Jets road trips. :)

As long as you understand that this is the exact reason the Jets ownership have no incentive to ever do better, go right ahead. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

No in person attendance this year.  Not being at a home game for the first time since 1988.  No problem. 2021 is just around the corner.  

The Jets just called and said would you like to reserve your 2021 group ticket outing? Paying a deposit now gets you to the head of the line.

Me? Hell yeah.

So hopefully 2021 is a return to normal and we will be throwing a JetNation tailgate before a home game and anyone who wants to go can sit with us at the game.

Fingers crossed!

I'd love to commit, BUT... I will wait to see if Gase is gone and Trevor Lawrence is part of the stable. As I declared in a previous post, if the aforementioned occurs, I will be getting my season tickets back.  

It means that Joe Douglas is in charge of the team and Johnson is being kept out of his kitchen. 

That is *EVERYTHING* and it can not be understated.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, THE BARON said:

I'd love to commit, BUT... I will wait to see if Gase is gone and Trevor Lawrence is part of the stable. As I declared in a previous post, if the aforementioned occurs, I will be getting my season tickets back.  

It means that Joe Douglas is in charge of the team and Johnson is being kept out of his kitchen. 

That is *EVERYTHING* and it can not be understated.  

Totally understandable. I hope that happens as well.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Me? Hell yeah.

Fingers crossed!

Damn man these types of posts really make me home sick and have me missing my childhood days being born and raised in NY while growing up in Queens (South Ozone Park) and being only a couple of minutes away from a Jets game with my older brother. I'd love to attend a JN cookout of a tailgate unfortunately I'm in Florida ?

45 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

As long as you understand that this is the exact reason the Jets ownership have no incentive to ever do better, go right ahead. 

This is 100% false. The most profitable way to run a team is to cut all expenses to the bone and just teet off the NFL revenue share. As much as I joke about the Johnsons being cheap -- they do want to win. The irony of the NFL is that moves to win are usually against an owner's economic self interest. Johnsons spend money... it's just been spent poorly for a long time.

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I this a one game thing of a season ticket thing haha

Not sure I am following. The group outing is a one game thing.  We won't know what game until June. But I was planning on buying 100 or so tickets and getting a bunch of people from the site.

Would be cool if some YouTube Influencers came by as well. Just saying.  :)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Not sure I am following. The group outing is a one game thing.  We won't know what game until June. But I was planning on buying 100 or so tickets and getting a bunch of people from the site.

Haha I know a guy or two, I'm sure we can get the gang together! Let me know what the price works out being per ticket!

56 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Damn man these types of posts really make me home sick and have me missing my childhood days being born and raised in NY while growing up in Queens (South Ozone Park) and being only a couple of minutes away from a Jets game with my older brother. I'd love to attend a JN cookout of a tailgate unfortunately I'm in Florida ?

I’m in Mexico. If I decide to go, I’ll get in one of those aeroplane thingies. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That is awesome of you man. 

Please let me know two weeks in advance so I can schedule off from work the following Monday/Tuesday I'm scared of heights so I'll be driving instead of flying from FL to NJ and I'll buy two tickets off you for my wife and daughter (just hook me up with one Max!!). 

PS I promise I'll rock my future Jets Lawrence jersey and not the Zack Thomas my grandma bought me many of years ago as a welcome to Florida ??

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Me? Hell yeah.

Fingers crossed!

Can't wait to see Justin Fields do his thing!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

They have these really cool things now, they're called airplanes. Just sayin'...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Yep,  I will bleed green as long as I am alive. This year was a gift not having to pay. An absolute gift.

If fans were in attendance I would have been at every game. I don't have the ability to miss games. I need to be there in case something good happens.

This year, nothing good. Thank you for the gift.

Next year?  Trevor Lawrence. New coach. Upgraded team. I won't miss a second of it. 

I am trying to get my youngest son to pick a college (he is a senior in high school) so I can figure out some Jets road trips. :)

College is a waste of money.  Instead, put all of that money toward a "Fire Adam Gase" plane/banner.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I have like 108 instagram followers on a private account on which I haven't posted in months.

Is that something you'd be interested in?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I have like 108 instagram followers on a private account on which I haven't posted in months.

Is that something you'd be interested in?

Yes, we are going to do a deep marketing dive for this events. We want Aunts, Cousins and people who have never watched football before.

Actually that isn't too far off from where the Jets will be starting their marketing efforts in January!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

College is a waste of money.  Instead, put all of that money toward a "Fire Adam Gase" plane/banner.

Old son goes to every game, played college football and lives and breathes Jets.

Younger son follows the Jets at a high level to know what is going on but couldn't really care less.

I won't answer which one is the smart one lol.