Pats must win tonight

Wonderboy

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

If Pats have nothing to play for week 17, Jets should fire Gase and give anyone the interim title for $1 with a $1m bonus payable... if they lose.

Gase is dumb enough to accept the poisoned apple of a win if Belly offers it.

I’ve been saying this since week 1. True story.

• Upvote 1

Nope. We need a LA Rams win in order to prevent Seattle from winning their NFC West Division and potentially completely missing out on the playoffs (if Arizona can catch them) while giving us a top 15-17 pick. 

I will not root for N.E tonight because not only do I want to see them completely miss the playoffs but I know BB won't intensionally lose a game on purpose (too much self pride). 

Last but not least BB couldn't care less if we go 0-16 and draft Trevor Lawrence because he won't be around for too much longer (he'll retire in less than 2-3 years). 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, jamesr said:

I don't think for a minute that Beli wants to lose to Gase a second time ... I'm sure the one loss still eats at him, even if it was a couple of years ago.

Of course this is the right answer. This bElliChEcK wIlL lOsE sO jEtS dOnT gEt LaWrEnCe" theory is insane soj/lazy dickbag media fan fiction that has no basis whatsoever in reality.

• Post of the Week 4

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Exactly he's almost 70 years old (68) and will retire with 6 rings at the same time as when Brady calls it quits (they'll walk away from the game, together). 

He couldn't care less if we end up drafting Trevor Lawrence because he won't be around to experience it (outside of one maybe two seasons worth). 

I remember Jet fans telling us he'd intentionally lose to us last game too (didn't happen) and I'm sorry but Bill has way too much of an ego and self pride to become the only and only coach to lose to an 0-15 Jets team (not happening). 

Bill would rather cheat to win than ever intensionally lose while embarrassing himself against the 0-15 Jets. 

All good points not to mention that Bill is such an egomaniac that I bet a part of him wants the Jets to get Lawrence, just so he can beat Lawrence two times a year.

People think stone cold psycho genius assholes got to where they are in their profession being scared of who his opponents were drafting? lmao people are dumb.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, Wonderboy said:

Time running out for Pats. Who here knows the wild card scenario in this bizarre season and what Pats need to do to secure one. Pats must stay relevant and play for a wild card spot when they play us in last game of season. 

This is a cool playoff generator http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

• Sympathy 1

27 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

Of course this is the right answer. This bElliChEcK wIlL lOsE sO jEtS dOnT gEt LaWrEnCe" theory is insane soj/lazy dickbag media fan fiction that has no basis whatsoever in reality.

These maniacs are gonna keep running with this nonsensical theory till we get pummeled 38-3 in Foxboro week 17 ???

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

After tonight, the Patriots play against Buffalo, Miami, and us.  If they win out they can get into the playoffs.

After they've dominated our AFC East Division for 20 years, why would anyone want to see them in the playoffs without Brady?

It'll become a huge embarrassment to Bill if he completely missed out on the playoffs during his 3rd season without Brady in N.E (Bledsoe/Cassel/Newton). 

He's begining to become exposed as a Cleveland Browns fraud and I'm loving it. 

Brady making the playoffs in TB while he completely misses the playoffs in N.E? lol that'll haunt Bill for the rest of his miserable life. 

I'd much rather see Buffalo make the playoffs this way we can witness Josh Allen have one of the worst 2nd half playoff performances of All-Time again (Houston of last year) while enjoying the Bills losing during the Wild Card game; while making it 26 consecutive years in a row without a single playoff win ?‍♂️

• Upvote 1

We need the Rams to win tonight in order for Arizona to have a chance to catch Seattle and completely knock them out of the playoffs...

Screenshot_20201210-173042.thumb.png.7e76cb0d7fbe0121afcba72b24594dbc.png

We need Arizona to win out and Seattle to continue losing (2 of their next 4). 

Right now Arizona would be drafting 16th and imagine if the roles between Seattle/Arizona were reversed; it could become the Jets drafting 16th with a chance @ Kyle Pitts! 

Seattle has lost 4 if their last 7 (3-4) and really slumping so anything is possible and if Jax can upset Tennessee @ 1:00? I'll definitely be rooting for a Jets win against Seattle @ 4:00 (but only if Jax wins first). 

39 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Pats lose or Bills win one more time and the Pats are eliminated from the AFC East race.

Huh? If Bills win just 1 of last 4 they are in and Pats are out? Who knows the playoff structure? Div conference/wild cards. Isn’t there an xtra wild card team this year? If Pats win 3- of 4 they end up 9-7. That’s could be enough under certain circumstances. 

58 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

These maniacs are gonna keep running with this nonsensical theory till we get pummeled 38-3 in Foxboro week 17 ???

Yes like they pummeled us earlier in the year, right? Another shoulda coulda woulda win, that only through divine intervention, we lost. Yea I’m real confident we lose that last game. 

8 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Huh? If Bills win just 1 of last 4 they are in and Pats are out? Who knows the playoff structure? Div conference/wild cards. Isn’t there an xtra wild card team this year? If Pats win 3- of 4 they end up 9-7. That’s could be enough under certain circumstances. 

The poster you quoted was only talking about the divisional race. 

The Bills are 9-3 and the Pats are 6-6, so one more loss eliminates NE from the divisional race. 

• Upvote 2