Rogue Squadron - the Movie

https://io9.gizmodo.com/patty-jenkins-will-direct-the-next-star-wars-movie-rog-1845853982

About.

Damn.

Time.

Screw the Force, I want X-Wings, TIEs, Interceptors, Impstars, Wedge, Tycho, Wes and Hobbie.

And yes, I am praying they get Stackpole on board. Those X-Wing books were probably the best of the EU novels (well, his and Allston's). And if they can bring Thrawn in from the EU why not Horn, and Darklighter and co. (and the first X-Wing model I ever built was in CorSec markings - screw Red Five)

FotorCreated.png

• Post of the Week 1

On 12/11/2020 at 6:46 AM, JiF said:

No offense and I wont say more but I dont know how anyone could be excited about Stars Wars movies anymore.  They're so bad.  So bad.  Granted, I havent see the Mandalorian but the Star Wars movies?  Just pure sh*t.

Mandalorian is decent.

The last movies were awful, and I grew up loving star wars.  Literally awful, in every possible way.

• Post of the Week 1

On 12/11/2020 at 12:46 PM, JiF said:

No offense and I wont say more but I dont know how anyone could be excited about Stars Wars movies anymore.  They're so bad.  So bad.  Granted, I havent see the Mandalorian but the Star Wars movies?  Just pure sh*t.

I agree with you on the last few movies, apart from Rogue One. I did enjoy that one, but if (and I know, considering it's Disney, it's a big IF) they just stick to basics with this one, make it a film with X-Wings and TIEs going at it, and leave it at that, it has the potential to be better than anything they've come out in years. Besides with all these projects Disney are throwing out therehopefully one of them will actually work, I just hope it's this one.

Sure as hell can't see it being the one with the 80+ year old Indiana Jones.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/10/2020 at 7:24 PM, Panzer Division Marduk said:

https://io9.gizmodo.com/patty-jenkins-will-direct-the-next-star-wars-movie-rog-1845853982

About.

Damn.

Time.

Screw the Force, I want X-Wings, TIEs, Interceptors, Impstars, Wedge, Tycho, Wes and Hobbie.

And yes, I am praying they get Stackpole on board. Those X-Wing books were probably the best of the EU novels (well, his and Allston's). And if they can bring Thrawn in from the EU why not Horn, and Darklighter and co. (and the first X-Wing model I ever built was in CorSec markings - screw Red Five)

FotorCreated.png

Yeah. Sure.

Kathleen Is involved....It'll be chock full of Grrrl Power(!) that, if it even bothers to reference original characters,  will just do so in a dismissive manner to prop up the new stunning and brave lead, and if you don't like it, you'll just be labeled a -ist, -Phobe Manbaby that lives in your Moms basement. LOL.

No thanks. I've opted out. 

On 12/11/2020 at 7:46 AM, JiF said:

Mandalorian is fun for what it is. Better than the last few movies for sure. 

• Upvote 1