Dabo Swinney on with Rich Eisen

Marshmello

3 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Greenberg is an entitled ******* tool who has zero business talking about Sports. **** that little nebbish.

If there was a super bowl for messenger-killing, Jets fans and Leonidas would be in the championship every year

300 2Gif GIF by memecandy

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Everything you love about Deshaun Watson only hes 6' 6" with a bigger arm. - Dabo

God I hope he didn’t put the kiss of death on the kid with that quote.... regardless of all the bs media hype Deshan is proven already in this league, Trevor isn’t 

8 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

20200930_132018.thumb.jpg.2ee484052e44ce1a7b31ea36bbd288c4.jpg

MmmmHmmmm. Keep her ? 

NYC not only has some of the most beautiful women in the world, some of them are bat sh*t crazy and will make him the tough, creative leader the team so desperately needs.  Did anyone listen to Billy Joel songs after he married Christie Brinkley?  No they were horrible.  They love his music when he was inspired by his bat sh*t crazy NY girl friend and first wife Liz Weber.  She drove him nuts and it made him a creative genius.  

This kid needs to grow a pair he looks completely whipped.  There's nothing that says Derek Jeter or Joe Namath in that picture.   Great looking young women, don't get me wrong but he looks like any mojo he may have had is in one of her old pocketbooks in her daddy's basement.  

Trade the pick.  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

There’s some truth to this. 

No.1 pick, Joe Burrow’s girlfriend = happy

No.5 pick, Tua Taglovia’s girlfriend = fake 

No.6 pick, Justin Herbert’s girlfriend = has pimples 

No.1 pick, Kyler Murray’s gf = happy

No.15 pick, Dwayne Haskins gf = benched

No.1 pick, Baker Mayfield’s gf = happy, and she does commercials 

No.3 pick, Sam Darnold’s gf = has mono

I thought Manti Te’o had the fake girlfriend? There’s another Samoan with a fake girlfriend??

9 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@JiF

??????

(Told ya). 

“And I’m just telling you: They pass on Deshaun Watson, they’re passing on Michael Jordan. I mean, I don’t know what the heck I’m talking about, I’m just an old funky college coach, but Deshaun Watson is the best, by a long shot.”

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

Did anyone listen to Billy Joel songs after he married Christie Brinkley?  No they were horrible.  They love his music when he was inspired by his bat sh*t crazy NY girl friend and first wife Liz Weber.  She drove him nuts and it made him a creative genius.  

Well Done Reaction GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Marshmello said:

After watching this, I don't think Lawrence stays in school. If the Jets have the first pick, he'll be a Jet. I'm glad Dabo wasn't on with Mike Greenberg.  Greenie would have probably said something stupid like Lawrence needs to avoid the Jets...

When has Weenie ever said anything intelligent? Total douche.

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

Shame, because Watson is very bad according to many at Jet Nation Dot Com.

Thats ture.  We did have the post a few weeks ago that he was the most overrated QB in the NFL.  Cant remember who it was, we went back and forth on it.  

We should pray that we get a Watson like QB on this team instead of picking at his game

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Imagine telling your new bride that you are going to have to wait a year to be a millionaire because you want to avoid being the star QB for a particular NFL franchise. 

In the biggest NFL market that has two teams, and with his looks could cash endorsement cheques that would make Joe Namath blush, especially if he brings a Super Bowl to the team.

Just now, sec101row23 said:

LSU isn’t even competitive right now.  Of course they opted for a self imposed post season ban this season.   When was the last time Florida was a 24 point favorite over LSU?   

Not in a very long time if ever.  LSU is a mess right now , IMO Orgeron made some serious mistakes in picking his current coordinators and its causing these 4 and 5 star young kids to start to question if they picked the right program. Its tough to lose all the talent LSU did after last seasons magical run , but they have enough in the cupboard to not be this bad. The coaching staff shares a lot of fault in this season's mess. 

2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Not in a very long time if ever.  LSU is a mess right now , IMO Orgeron made some serious mistakes in picking his current coordinators and its causing these 4 and 5 star young kids to start to question if they picked the right program. Its tough to lose all the talent LSU did after last seasons magical run , but they have enough in the cupboard to not be this bad. The coaching staff shares a lot of fault in this season's mess. 

Agreed.  That’s why I’ve always maintained that it is so hard to play at an elite level year in and year out.  Joe Brady was obviously key to that run, but as you said, there should be enough there to still be competitive.  The opt outs have hurt them as well.  

and the fans are chanting for marino the no brainer qb pick and the jets select out of california state ken obrien

the fans me included are packed in NYC draft room Sapp Sapp Sapp and the jets select out of Penn State tight end Kyle Brady

Until I hear Trevors name and see him put on the Jets cap I will be scared.

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I also want to stress yet again -- that Trevor was announced at Senior Day (he's not a senior but they do that for NFL bound underclassmen) and literally gave his farewells to the Clemson faithful. He was never going back to school.

The real takeaway from this interview was that Dabo seemed to think there was zero threat Trevor would avoid a team and was up for any challenge. That, my friends, is a reassuring thing to hear.

Four more games. We can do this.

Yep, he's not going back to Clemson. That has been in the cards for a while.

I also believe that he's graduating this month. 

17 minutes ago, kmnj said:

and the fans are chanting for marino the no brainer qb pick and the jets select out of california state ken obrien

the fans me included are packed in NYC draft room Sapp Sapp Sapp and the jets select out of Penn State tight end Kyle Brady

Until I hear Trevors name and see him put on the Jets cap I will be scared.

To be fair not many people were highly touting Marino that draft class, but I agree most were caught off guard by the O'Brien pick.

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

LSU isn’t even competitive right now.  Of course they opted for a self imposed post season ban this season.   When was the last time Florida was a 24 point favorite over LSU?   

We are 24pt favorites?   Holy sh*t.  Hope we cover, my LSU hate is real.  Up there with UGA and FSU.