Dabo Swinney on with Rich Eisen

Marshmello

19 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

To be fair not many people were highly touting Marino that draft class, but I agree most were caught off guard by the O'Brien pick.

Exactly. Hindsight is 20/20 but @ the time Dan Marino wasn't considered an Elway/Manning/Luck/Lawrence type of QB prospect or else he never makes it to pick #2; let alone 27th overall...

• WTF? 1

11 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Exactly. Hindsight is 20/20 but @ the time Dan Marino wasn't considered an Elway/Manning/Luck/Lawrence type of QB prospect or else he never makes it to pick #2; let alone 27th overall...

Which proves the point you never know how a kid will turn out in the pros regardless of what the pundits have to say in favor or against a player. 

There are no sure things . Those claims can only be made after the fact . 

1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

Which proves the point you never know how a kid will turn out in the pros regardless of what the pundits have to say in favor or against a player. 

There are no sure things . Those claims can only be made after the fact . 

The Jets may have not gotten it right but Denver most certainly did with a league MVP, 2x SB Champion and HOF QB by taking Elway #1 overall. 

13 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

This is nothing new to me though; I remember MONTHS ago where Dabo made it known he highly doubted Trevor would return to Clemson for his senior season. 

Which is why I've always laughed @ Jet fans predicting he'd return to school for another covid-tainted NCAA season... 

how many hours a day do you spend in front of mirror?

d0e4a9845bea5a4fc49f26d9e936a8aa.gif

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

So let me try and understand...

we're 0-12 but yet we'll end up going 2-2 throughout our next 4 games and end up picking 3rd?

833120026_tenor(3).gif.3aa3c4024107d174aafd4de2b9eeb870.gif

we can get 2 wins and still pick no worse than 2nd overall. All teams except Jags have more than 2 wins including Cincy that has 2 wins and a tie. 

17 hours ago, Ohhthepain said:

"But I'll tell you this, regardless of where he goes, hes gonna win. Because hes a winner...That's what he does. Whoever gets him will quickly realize just how special he is." - Dabo

Sweet Jesus.

Can we resign Christian Hackenberg and start him at QB next 4 games ? 

Resign Hack, Bench Becton, Sit down perriman, Have sam go back to his high school days and start at linebacker. We can do this 4 more losses. It is about time things start to turn around for this franchise and it starts with hitting rock bottom 

• Post of the Week 2

23 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

There’s some truth to this. 

No.1 pick, Joe Burrow’s girlfriend = happy

No.5 pick, Tua Taglovia’s girlfriend = fake 

No.6 pick, Justin Herbert’s girlfriend = has pimples 

No.1 pick, Kyler Murray’s gf = happy

No.15 pick, Dwayne Haskins gf = benched

No.1 pick, Baker Mayfield’s gf = happy, and she does commercials 

No.3 pick, Sam Darnold’s gf = has mono

eab785ed277143cdaf770e99418d5a29_md.jpg

• Sympathy 1