****THE OFFICIAL JETS Vs SEAHAWKS THROW JAMAL ADAMS ON THE GRIDDLE BECAUSE HE SUCKS THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, Untouchable said:

Why do some of you keep saying this?

Will Trevor Lawrence alone solve all of our problems? No.

Will Trevor Lawrence, a competent HC and a metric sh*tload of draft picks and FA cash solve our problems? Well, I’d sure as hell like to find out.

Exactly, like what’s the alternative? Smh 

And why do people care so much about national perception? It’s called turn ESPN off if you don’t want to hear what the media jack@sses have to say 

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Just watching guys root for losing and bad plays by the Jets gets old. It’s like everyone is laughing at your team  

No one gives a sh*t, we are terrible no reason to worry about it. We are bad everyone knows we are bad. Nothing we do this year will change that.

• Upvote 1

Went straight from the woods to drop my dog off to pick up another dog that I'm fostering and now I'm in the dog run - in the dark. Dogs don't care. Speaking of dogs, I just have to know: are the Jets dogging it, are they in the doghouse, the dog run, The Puppy Bowl, or no dogs allowed? So many questions, so many dogs. : /

What's the score? I'll never get an answer trying to look it up, the service is really spotty. Not even sure if this is going to sneak through, it might hang. Speaking of hanging, I have a leash and that branch looks pretty good. : / 

Psyche! It's not like you could kill yourself over the Jets even if you wanted to, anyway. We're all like Wile E. Coyote or Yosemite Sam. We get killed over and over again in one frame just show up physically unharmed at The New Dump.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

So, when do we start talking about drafting Sarah Fuller from Vanderbilt with our 2nd first round pick so we could FINALLY have a kicker who can make 30 yard field goals.

Jesus this team is embarrassing 

The chicks kickoffs travel 27 yards...

Something tells me she wouldn’t solve the problem.