****THE OFFICIAL JETS Vs SEAHAWKS THROW JAMAL ADAMS ON THE GRIDDLE BECAUSE HE SUCKS THREAD****

T0mShane

6 minutes ago, ausman said:

Amazing how much hate there is here.

It's not hate. It's reality. Darnold seems like a nice good, kid who ended up in unfortunate circumstances that exasperated his problems. Doesn't change that he's been really, really awful in those circumstances and hasn't improved at all. 

No team is bringing him for a real chance to win the job. At best, he'll get the rosen chance on a another bad team to see if they can get a miracle. He's going to carry a clipboard to the vast majority of the rest of his career. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, doitny said:

i dont care if JD uses a 3rd round pick, i want the best kicker in college. 

the missed FGs this year are killing us. definitely cost us a few games this year

Over the last few seasons I think it’s fair to say kicker evaluation isn’t JDs strong suit

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Just watching guys root for losing and bad plays by the Jets gets old. It’s like everyone is laughing at your team  

Would you rather them win 3 games and not get the best QB prospect in a decade and therefor not get top teir coaches interested in the job.

Because you don't want people laughing at your team.

No one wants to see them lose, we're all fans here - but the alternative to losing out right now is worse.