****THE OFFICIAL JETS Vs SEAHAWKS THROW JAMAL ADAMS ON THE GRIDDLE BECAUSE HE SUCKS THREAD****

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Carr is a pretty good comp as well.  I thought Gruden was going to be a shipwreck there, but it appears I may have whiffed on that one.

Darnold needs a competent staff, and more protection on week to week basis. Seahawks don't have a very good front 7. We should be able to handle them, and give Darnold a clean pocket. I think he'll have a good game. Probably still lose, though. 

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

spogothsea.jpg

Since 2019, the Jets have the best record in the NFL in the month of December when wearing Spotlight White over Gotham Green. 

JETS 24
JAMA 21

SAR I

About their crappy new uniforms and color schemes the Johnson schmucks thought were going to be all that; NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FVKC. AND THEY SUCK DONKEY BALLS. Where did they get these; a CFL or D3 team? Can we forget this and go back to the classic ones? 

Feel  a big game coming from a certain bigmouth safety desperate to justify a trade. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

So the 3rd overall pick in the draft of 3 years ago,  incapable of audibling out of a bad play given the coverage in said Year #3, needs pretty much EVERYTHING ELSE to be perfect for him to be merely competent. Right....

So he is Mark Sanchez — one of my pre-draft comparisons for him 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

I don't want to say it.  Don't make me say it.

Beyond that softball, Carroll isn't wrong.  Sam probably can become a big-time QB in the right situation.  Look at Alex Smith as one example.  Heck, look at Mayfield and Allen this season.  When a QB has the right coach, system and players around him, he can reach his potential.  A rare few can do it despite having all three but that's a very high standard to hold any QB to. 

I am sure there's a lot football in Darnold.  Sadly, it will probably come to fruition somewhere else.

Alex Smith on his best days is merely a competent game manager. That's not why you get picked so high, to be a game manager. But Darnold simply isn't sharp enough to even be that; he really is a very mild guy who's had everything handed to him going on a decade,  He hangs onto the ball forever like son of Ken O'Brien crossed with an inability to read defenses akin to Geno Smith. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Bugg said:

About their crappy new uniforms and color schemes the Johnson schmucks thought were going to be all that; NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FVKC. AND THEY SUCK DONKEY BALLS. Where did they get these; a CFL or D3 team? Can we forget this and go back to the classic ones? 

Feel  a big game coming from a certain bigmouth safety desperate to justify a trade. 

C71325-D2-D56-D-480-D-95-B2-B3-CF0-F09-D

Come on, these new uni's look good.

SAR I

16 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Looks like a high school team you could order on line. Jets had a simple classic look that they f___ed with because the owners are twits. 

In the 60s, I remember a kid in my neighborhood having a Jet, home white, jersey.   Not such an easy thing to find or buy back then.  I was knocked out by it and really jealous.   Always thought that home white uniform was beyond sharp.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

A smart coach would design his whole game plan based on taking advantage of jamal adams.  Alas we have dumbasses running the offense.

They should have an entire package of audibles just based on adams pre snap alignment and movements.  (To me he does not disguise his intent too well)

I would run right at him in the run game and throw right to where he is coming from or lining up in the pass game.  Multi0le times this year he has simply failed to cover his man or zone on short plays.

If you get an overly aggressive player that sells out to make big plays all the time you attack that player and that weakness.

• Post of the Week 1

Lido missed the boat that day, he left the shack
But that was all he missed, and he ain't comin' back
At a tombstone bar in a juke joint car, he made a stop
Just long enough to grab a handle off the top

Next stop, Chi-town, Lido put the money down, let it roll
He said, "One more job oughta get it
One last shot 'fore we quit it
One for the road"
Season 1 Showtime GIF by The L Word: Generation Q

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

A smart coach would design his whole game plan based on taking advantage of jamal adams.  Alas we have dumbasses running the offense.

They should have an entire package of audibles just based on adams pre snap alignment and movements.  (To me he does not disguise his intent too well)

I would run right at him in the run game and throw right to where he is coming from or lining up in the pass game.  Multi0le times this year he has simply failed to cover his man or zone on short plays.

If you get an overly aggressive player that sells out to make big plays all the time you attack that player and that weakness.

A game plan designed to roll out to his side when you see a blitz coming and quick hit a WR or TE right in his empty spot makes a world of sense. Darnold cannot audible like that.

Teams have been running away from the Adams side of the defense all season

He can't cover? Fine. But running at 33 is a losing formula

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

34 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

First off... I am a huge gunmetal fan ... but this color combo is hideous. You'd need to change the christmas ball green helmet to a tone that works with gunmetal .. maybe black or silver helmet with the logo in green.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

If I owned this team they’d be super contenders every year and the uniforms and helmet would be gunmetal green. The team would be baddass all around