****THE OFFICIAL JETS Vs SEAHAWKS THROW JAMAL ADAMS ON THE GRIDDLE BECAUSE HE SUCKS THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, MS jets Fan said:

Well the game plan is going well!   Yep Greg Williams was the problem.  I'm not even watching or listening to the game and its all to predictable.   Well at least I'm not locked down.

Just another Jets scapegoat oh well tank on!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Serious question.  My daughter just got home from college and sees my laughing at the Jets game.  She asks...are you rooting for the Seahawks?  I state, yes, I am.  She asks why I'm traitor?  I say, we're tanking for Trevor.  She doesn't follow football but she knows who Trevor Lawrence is from previous bowl games.  She says, I'll root for the Jets if they get Trevor.  I'm speechless.  How do I answer?  I cannot do this to my daughter.  Seriously confused.

Buy her a Tannehill Jersey for Christmas and tell her “save yourself.”

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, freestater said:

Hate that stupid ******* line. 

That's it. 

That's all were going to do. Draft Trevor then leave the draft. **** all the other picks. Free agency too. 

So. *******. Dumb. And anybody who parrots that tripe is a ******* idiot. Sorry, but it's true. 

bad girls club television GIF by Oxygen

• Haha 2

I mean this is an ass kicking. The Jets arent just laying down either...there is legit no talent on the roster anywhere. They have no CB's at all. No pass rush from the edge at all. They need a new kicker and punter too apparently.

Lawrence is going to be nice assuming they complete the donut season, but a complete and total reset at every level of the franchise (including Douglas) at least has to be considered. This franchise is broken at every level.