****THE OFFICIAL JETS Vs SEAHAWKS THROW JAMAL ADAMS ON THE GRIDDLE BECAUSE HE SUCKS THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, Aussie Jet said:

Not watching the game but following it on NFL.com. Is Carroll playing all his back-ups on offence now? I see Smith and Dallas are in at QB and RB respectively.

Pete Carrol is currently under the medical tent putting on a uniform he's going to play on the D alongside Jamal Adams 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, K Clue said:

Just laughed my ass off at the commentator saying Geno Smith is now in and the first play is a disaster.. I don’t miss Geno at all and don’t understand how he is even worthy of a back up job.

The more talented (not necessarily better) backups tend to go to teams where the starter isn't entrenched. Teams with an entrenched starter aren't going to pay top price and they have no hope of ever starting. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, genot said:

There isn't a QB in this league who could overcome what we' ve witnessed this year. I really believe this to be true. Whoever the QB is next year, please find another WR to play opposite Mims. Thank you.

Oh and don’t forget to please have a head coach who’s offensive game plan isn’t stuck in the 80’s.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It certainly fixes a lot.  A lot more than any other 1 thing can.  

So what's your solution then?  Because the owners can't be fired, and they're not selling the team.

There is no answer because of ownership. Yeah they may draft Lawrence but I can see them going and bringing in a Matt Nagy or Matt Patricia a lot more than getting a Cowher or a Doug Pederson. 

The Jets are the Knicks now. No matter what they do it blows up. 

• Post of the Week 1