****THE OFFICIAL JETS Vs SEAHAWKS THROW JAMAL ADAMS ON THE GRIDDLE BECAUSE HE SUCKS THREAD****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Icer said:

I was a bit worried I may have lowballed Darnold at halftime with sub 200 yards passing and 0 TD's on the game, thought he might pick one up in garbage time. Fret not, he sucked worse than anticipated

That's what's funniest about it. We see QBs all around the league that seem to specialize in picking up tons of stats in the 4th in garbage time(stafford,cousins) but our QBs are never even capable of that.

2 minutes ago, greengeek said:

Gotta admit, I’m still looking for that next Jaguars win.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The heart went of this team when GW got fired

im feeling better 

Bless Austin never woulda pulled that crap of GW was on the sidelines. Locker room is lost I think now. No heart, no talent, no morale. Hopefully they don’t put Flacco in because he’d start launching bombs that could disrupt the tank

• Upvote 2

We have to have set a record for offensive ineptitude after halftime ever right? We've had a couple minus yardage quarters! 

This absolutely proves that Gase had ZERO to do with Mannings great Broncos year. Manning liked Gase because he was able to tell him to get the f*ck out of his way so he could run his old Indy plays from the LOS. 

Gase would call a play & Manning would immediately change it. How many times have you heard Payton Manning say, OMAHA, OMAHA! 

That was him changing the calls Gase sent in! 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, David Harris said:

The heart went of this team when GW got fired

im feeling better 

Bless Austin never woulda pulled that crap of GW was on the sidelines. Locker room is lost I think now. No heart, no talent, no morale. Hopefully they don’t put Flacco in because he’d start launching bombs that could disrupt the tank

Watching the players walk off the field on touchbacks, the general body language of everyone, including the QB - this team has quit. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't hate him, but I hate myself for buying it, lol.

I could've used that money to buy a lot of bacon.

I think I hate him. He did nothing to show even a little bit of progress or emotion. I’m completely disgusted by him and even though the franchise helped destroy him, he didn’t do nearly enough to stand up for himself or not be atrocious. 

• Sympathy 1

Our point differential on the season is now -210.  
If we lose our final 3 games by 26 points per game, we'll pass the 1976 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-14, -287) for worst point differential in NFL history.  

for those debates this tells you the 76 bucs were far and away worst ever. they would be -320 minimum in 16 games in a lower scoring era too.
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I think I hate him. He did nothing to show even a little bit of progress or emotion. I’m completely disgusted by him and even though the franchise helped destroy him, he didn’t do nearly enough to stand up for himself or not be atrocious. 

I can tell he hurt you, lol.

I'd hold you and make it all better if I could.

• Haha 2