****THE OFFICIAL JETS Vs SEAHAWKS THROW JAMAL ADAMS ON THE GRIDDLE BECAUSE HE SUCKS THREAD****

T0mShane

8 minutes ago, pointman said:

Not really. They barely scored 3 dozen on this sorry roster, and we scored. Seattle is trash.

I mean its good the Jets lost, but it's insane how awful this roster is. Just draft after draft of basically getting nothing coupled with bad FA's signings basically besides Crowder.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I can tell he hurt you, lol.

I'd hold you and make it all better if I could.

Well, he’s the reason I am still a fan. It’s his fault. I was so pissed at how poorly Mac handled the roster that I swore I would be done with this team if the Jets ruined Sam. The Jets hurt Sam but I saw enough to realize that a lot was on Sam and his sh*tty care free attitude and lack of leadership pissed me off.

Now that the Sam era is a few weeks from being over, I’m stuck following this team still because it wasn’t entirely their fault. It was both of their faults and Sam is complete sh*t on his own. The cycle of sh*t repeats! 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I might actually go on one of those T-shirt making websites and do it myself if it happens. If I do, I'll post pictures.

Put Trevor's picture in a Jets Jersey smack in the middle in a circle. 

0-16 Building a better future. 

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Oooh.  A team that stinks lost to a potential NFC Super Bowl team.

I'm shocked.  I expected so much more.  This Sunday is sooooo much different than last Sunday.  Now I'm actually outraged.

SAR I

Go sip a hard seltzer, polish one of your fine timepieces and settle down. We got three more games to go. 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Put Trevor's picture in a Jets Jersey smack in the middle in a circle. 

0-16 Building a better future. 

Nah, I'd probably decorate it with as many statistical failures as I can. It'll be a representation of everything about this season that is awful, and I don't want Trevor Lawrence anywhere near that image, lol.

35 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Oooh.  A team that stinks lost to a potential NFC Super Bowl team.

I'm shocked.  I expected so much more.  This Sunday is sooooo much different than last Sunday.  Now I'm actually outraged.

SAR I

You mean the team that lost to the NY Giants with Colt McCoy at QB at home last week???  That Super Bowl team???

Another great SORE I post...

8FCC5FCE-914D-4DBF-A3ED-7F1D5134677C.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

We have to have set a record for offensive ineptitude after halftime ever right? We've had a couple minus yardage quarters! 

This absolutely proves that Gase had ZERO to do with Mannings great Broncos year. Manning liked Gase because he was able to tell him to get the f*ck out of his way so he could run his old Indy plays from the LOS. 

Gase would call a play & Manning would immediately change it. How many times have you heard Payton Manning say, OMAHA, OMAHA! 

That was him changing the calls Gase sent in! 

OMAHA- Oh Man Adam Hates Audibles 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Well, he’s the reason I am still a fan. It’s his fault. I was so pissed at how poorly Mac handled the roster that I swore I would be done with this team if the Jets ruined Sam. The Jets hurt Sam but I saw enough to realize that a lot was on Sam and his sh*tty care free attitude and lack of leadership pissed me off.

Now that the Sam era is a few weeks from being over, I’m stuck following this team still because it wasn’t entirely their fault. It was both of their faults and Sam is complete sh*t on his own. The cycle of sh*t repeats! 

Huh?

3 minutes ago, ausman said:

Huh?

Haha sorry. Sam sucking which is Sam’s fault voids my personal pact of being done with this team/sport if the Jets ruined him. The Jets have played a part in hurting him but Sam has proved that he is plenty responsible himself. So basically I’m still following this sh*t because of him. I know I’m crazy. 

• Haha 2