Most prophetic tweet ever?

AFJF

59 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

5d5.jpg.e69eb02737a42da94e12afe92c8fda41.jpg

Coach’s challenge, call overturned: You claimed to not base your opinion on anecdotal evidence. I merely pointed out that all your statements were anecdotal (they were). I never maligned anecdotal evidence. You brought it up. First down, jgb.

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You can check the record I was slobbering all over this ridiculous hire the day it happened. Unequivocally there was zero doubt. Like zero. Most slam dunk, easiest opinion I’ve ever had in my life. 

Some of us tried to have hope, and because of that and what has transpired... We are now more powerful than you could ever imagine.

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

5d5.jpg.e69eb02737a42da94e12afe92c8fda41.jpg

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Coach’s challenge, call overturned: You claimed to not base your opinion on anecdotal evidence. I merely pointed out that all your statements were anecdotal (they were). I never maligned anecdotal evidence. You brought it up. First down, jgb.

This is cute, I am rooting for you guys, you seem to have something special going on here.

I am not aware of the back story but if we could just stop this one before it gets worse that would be great.

Thanks.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

How do you think they haven’t won a game this year good sir? Honestly it’s fine I don’t need the accolades 

image.jpeg.6fa947cdf3b1b3a7e1f9ce67ccee8393.jpeg

Exodus 17:11-13

And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.

But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.

And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.

10 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Exodus 17:11-13

And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.

But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.

And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.

Goat's blood and a couple seances usually does the trick too

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This is cute, I am rooting for you guys, you seem to have something special going on here.

I am not aware of the back story but if we could just stop this one before it gets worse that would be great.

Thanks.

There is ZERO animosity between myself and @jgb that I know of. This is just goofing around stuff  because the Jets are SO bad, we need to find stuff to talk about. 

Do not Order 66 us. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

There is ZERO animosity between myself and @jgb that I know of. This is just goofing around stuff  because the Jets are SO bad, we need to find stuff to talk about. 

Do not Order 66 us. 

My bad....thanks for clarifying.