Jets, Please Lose!

Jet2020

If you want to win, then lose the game!

I’ve never rooted against the Jets. Having said that, we need Trevor. No doubt about it. A 4-12 record isn't bringing us any respectability. If Jags don’t win another game, I don’t want Jets to win squat either.  Starting to get a bad feeling about the tank every week. We’ve been in him towards a victory, which is good but, but let’s just keep inching and that’s it. 

Jags lost today. So hopefully we can follow suit. Darnold can throw for 500 yards as long as we lose. 

30 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

If you want to win, then lose the game!

I’ve never rooted against the Jets. Having said that, we need Trevor. No doubt about it. A 4-12 record isn't bringing us any respectability. If Jags don’t win another game, I don’t want Jets to win squat either.  Starting to get a bad feeling about the tank every week. We’ve been in him towards a victory, which is good but, but let’s just keep inching and that’s it. 

Jags lost today. So hopefully we can follow suit. Darnold can throw for 500 yards as long as we lose. 

Sun, please rise in the East!

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

We will probably not be a great team with trevor next year either. We are much more than one inexperienced qb away from contention.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Yes.  We will need a legitimate coaching staff as well.  I think it might amaze many of us what a turnaround we could see in one season with a real HC and OC in place to go with a shiny new QB and a few other nice FAs and draft picks.  

Yes.  We will need a legitimate coaching staff as well.  I think it might amaze many of us what a turnaround we could see in one season with a real HC and OC in place to go with a shiny new QB and a few other nice FAs and draft picks.  
We also need a new secondary new half of an offensive line new recievers new running back new tight end new pass rusher. You don't go 0-16 because you are a coach and qb from being competitive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app