The debate is over

AFJF

12 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Gase is so much worse than Kotite that it's hilarious to consider the fact that some said it was the other way around.  

The NFL has never seen a worse head coach and probably never will.

It's the perfect storm of FUBAR.....

The worst possible HC coaching the worst possible roster. If this Jets team was a storm it would be a super volcano erupting and causing an earthquake that caused  a tsunami causing annihilation of biblical proportions.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

If we end up with the number 1 pick and get Trevor Lawrence, and Trevor Lawrence is as great as people think he is going to be, does Adam Gase go from being one of the worst coaches in Jets history to one of the best?

Change the address of the facility to one Gase drive.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, AFJF said:

Gase is so much worse than Kotite that it's hilarious to consider the fact that some said it was the other way around.  

Hey, I've got a good idea.... let's argue which is worse:

1. Getting kicked in the nuts
  2. Getting punched in the nuts
  3. Your nuts just getting grazed

Wait, never mind, I decided they all suck horribly regardless of preference.

• Post of the Week 3

46 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Woody says “hold my toupee”

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

If we end up with the number 1 pick and get Trevor Lawrence, and Trevor Lawrence is as great as people think he is going to be, does Adam Gase go from being one of the worst coaches in Jets history to one of the best?

That’s like saying the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs was not a catastrophe because it led to the rise of mammals.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Maxman said:

What Gase does this spring with his Madden Franchise is between him and his agent.

Won't matter to the Jets since he is a few weeks away from getting fired.

Gase discusses his Madden record with his agent?  They must use that as a resume builder.  Is that what fooled Chris Johnson into thinking he's a genius?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Some of us realised this last season.

Worst head coach in the history of football. A fraud in every sense of the word. Absolutely stealing a living because he knows the right people. He’s everything that’s wrong with the world.

Panic hire because the other candidates laughed and walked out when CJ listed the restrictions he had to accept.

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I'm starting to winder myslef now.  Even Kotite never lost 13 in a row.

The Jets are bad in all 3 phases of the game, and rarely look prepared and have shown no improvement whatsoever,  I’m pretty sure that falls squarely on the coach’s and coaching staffs shoulders.  Plus the failures of the conditioning staff, again coach’s shoulders. 

Semper Fi

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Jets lost to a potential Super Bowl team. 

Oh, it’s awful, I expected so much more today, drink my SOJF Eyeore tears.  

SAR I

A lot of teams can be considered as potential SB contenders. 

But Gase didn't just lose to Seattle today; he got embarrassed by both Jamal Adams and Seattle. 

Adam Gase here in 2020 will have a (soon to be) record of 0-16 and even worse a Point Differential that is so much more worse than Rich Kotite's 1996 Point Differential of 1-15;

He is the worst, ever. 

Adam Gase was more involved in our Defense this weekend too before allowing 40 points ?✍️??

• Upvote 3