Jump to content

Can someone explain.....


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Why were we still running the ball in the 4th qrt? 

I honestly think that Gase is the most conservative offensive play caller I have ever seen. There is never any tempo or aggession. Only the couple games Loggains actually called did we push it down the field but Gase clamped down on that quick.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Airport security wait times are a real b*tch.  

And you can't sneak coke on a plane like you used to, so Gase has to get through the game and the flight before the buzz wears off.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, More Cowbell said:

Please. None of the WR ever had separation. Our WR are possible the worst unit in the league. 

Berrios is garbage. Our receivers aren't great. They aren't good. Hoooowwwever, they aren't incapable of catching and running some. Dink and dunk your way down the field. Sam is bad. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Why were we still running the ball in the 4th qrt? 

Why are you so troubled by the Jets doing exactly what they need to do to secure #1?  They are pathetic.  But special.  We will always remember this.  Either dont watch, my choice, or just enjoy the show.  Historically awful is way more entertaining than another 5-11 season...

As for running in the 4th?  If you pass every play, the cotton ball gets hurt.  His trade value is already dropping.   A severe injury and he has none...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's even harder to explain how the very moment that Frank Gore suffered a concussion last week against the Raiders how we immediately rushed for over 200 rushing yards with his two backups; only to see him back in the starting lineup today while being fed 8x when he should've never been allowed to play against Seattle (to begin with) because he still looked concussed out there while falling over for 2.9 yards per carry...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Why are you so troubled by the Jets doing exactly what they need to do to secure #1?  They are pathetic.  But special.  We will always remember this.  Either dont watch, my choice, or just enjoy the show.  Historically awful is way more entertaining than another 5-11 season...

As for running in the 4th?  If you pass every play, the cotton ball gets hurt.  His trade value is already dropping.   A severe injury and he has none...

 Well, there is this chance that we are stuck with this moron for another season

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, pointman said:

Berrios is garbage. Our receivers aren't great. They aren't good. Hoooowwwever, they aren't incapable of catching and running some. Dink and dunk your way down the field. Sam is bad. 

No, they are that bad. Doesn't excuse Sam's short comings but whoever put together this WR unit needs to be taken out and shot. This is like a bad joke. Aside from Mims, did we ad anyone?

.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, More Cowbell said:

No, they are that bad. Doesn't excuse Sam's short comings but whoever put together this WR unit needs to be taken out and shot. This is like a bad joke. Aside from Mims, did we ad anyone?

Perriman has been fine.  These same receivers looked more than competent with Flacco under center.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

No, they are that bad. Doesn't excuse Sam's short comings but whoever put together this WR unit needs to be taken out and shot. This is like a bad joke. Aside from Mims, did we ad anyone?

.

It’s week 13 and you don’t know who the new receivers are? Seriously?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

No, they are that bad. Doesn't excuse Sam's short comings but whoever put together this WR unit needs to be taken out and shot. This is like a bad joke. Aside from Mims, did we ad anyone?

.

Flacco hit bombs down field. He didn't have a different set of receivers. Sam can't throw the long ball, he can't throw accurately on a consistent basis, and he has no pocket awareness. The receivers are an issue, Sam is a bigger one. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pointman said:

Flacco hit bombs down field. He didn't have a different set of receivers. Sam can't throw the long ball, he can't throw accurately on a consistent basis, and he has no pocket awareness. The receivers are an issue, Sam is a bigger one. 

Both are issues I agree but we have seen Sam hit long passes to Anderson to the tune of nearly 1000 yards as a rookie. I wonder what happened the next two seasons. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...