Pity

TMAC

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

To clarify, I'm not enjoying this.  I just think that any head coach we bring in here for this type of deep rebuild is going to struggle and Gase is handling the struggle well.  And I agree with every front office and personnel move he's made from hiring Douglas to trading Jamal to cutting Bell.  

And this is what scares me.  Because when we fail to do that we're going to be stuck with another bottom-of-the-list defensive coordinator from a mediocre team, Todd Bowles II.  Gase is the lesser of the two evils.  At least we know he can manage a locker room, handle New York, and doesn't take sh-t from anyone, that's half the battle right there.

I won't be surprised if they make the decision to fire him, but I will be disappointed.

SAR I

8CBB8BC2-AF94-4F64-83CA-CCA7176B6447.jpeg

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

To clarify, I'm not enjoying this.  I just think that any head coach we bring in here for this type of deep rebuild is going to struggle and Gase is handling the struggle well.  And I agree with every front office and personnel move he's made from hiring Douglas to trading Jamal to cutting Bell.  

And this is what scares me.  Because when we fail to do that we're going to be stuck with another bottom-of-the-list defensive coordinator from a mediocre team, Todd Bowles II.  Gase is the lesser of the two evils.  At least we know he can manage a locker room, handle New York, and doesn't take sh-t from anyone, that's half the battle right there.

I won't be surprised if they make the decision to fire him, but I will be disappointed.

SAR I

Did you like Gase's draft? Because you are giving him credit for stuff he has nothing to do with.

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

It’s a shtick, but his last post is true. If Gase did indeed hire Douglas, do they both get let go this off-season?

No way Johnsons are paying JD to sit on the couch for four years. He could be the worst GM of all time and he's safe for 2 more years.