Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

To clarify, I'm not enjoying this.  I just think that any head coach we bring in here for this type of deep rebuild is going to struggle and Gase is handling the struggle well.  And I agree with every front office and personnel move he's made from hiring Douglas to trading Jamal to cutting Bell.  

And this is what scares me.  Because when we fail to do that we're going to be stuck with another bottom-of-the-list defensive coordinator from a mediocre team, Todd Bowles II.  Gase is the lesser of the two evils.  At least we know he can manage a locker room, handle New York, and doesn't take sh-t from anyone, that's half the battle right there.

I won't be surprised if they make the decision to fire him, but I will be disappointed.

SAR I

 

8CBB8BC2-AF94-4F64-83CA-CCA7176B6447.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good thing we went defense in the 1st round the 9 out of 10 years B4 Becton.  Produced a solid defensive foundation for our future.

I read that the Seattle players actually felt sorry for the Jets because they were so pitiful.  How much lower do we have to sink before Woody gets the message.  Get rid of your brother, Fredo.  Get r

You are such a troll, it's amazing.  You're 100x worse than PatsFaxTx ever was.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

To clarify, I'm not enjoying this.  I just think that any head coach we bring in here for this type of deep rebuild is going to struggle and Gase is handling the struggle well.  And I agree with every front office and personnel move he's made from hiring Douglas to trading Jamal to cutting Bell.  

And this is what scares me.  Because when we fail to do that we're going to be stuck with another bottom-of-the-list defensive coordinator from a mediocre team, Todd Bowles II.  Gase is the lesser of the two evils.  At least we know he can manage a locker room, handle New York, and doesn't take sh-t from anyone, that's half the battle right there.

I won't be surprised if they make the decision to fire him, but I will be disappointed.

SAR I

Did you like Gase's draft? Because you are giving him credit for stuff he has nothing to do with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Did you like Gase's draft? Because you are giving him credit for stuff he has nothing to do with.

Gase fired Maccagnan.  Gase hired Douglas.  It's Gase's show.  He's the Football Man of Florham Park.

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SAR I said:

Gase fired Maccagnan.  Gase hired Douglas.  It's Gase's show.  He's the Football Man of Florham Park.

SAR I

Ok. In that case he will be fired for lack of football.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

It’s a shtick, but his last post is true. If Gase did indeed hire Douglas, do they both get let go this off-season?

No way Johnsons are paying JD to sit on the couch for four years. He could be the worst GM of all time and he's safe for 2 more years.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...