What do you think of this impression of Ira in Staten Island?

Philc1

5 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

I bought you a playoff ticket to see the Bills play the Chiefs in the AFC Championship game.  Are you excited??

LOL.  You haven't won a playoff game in 25 years and you aren't winning one this year either.

You're going to lose to the Browns.  At home.  The Browns.  Think about that.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

LOL.  You haven't won a playoff game in 25 years and you aren't winning one this year either.

You're going to lose to the Browns.  At home.  The Browns.  Think about that.

SAR I

The Browns don't scare me in the least.  I welcome a game against the Browns.  The ONLY team that worries me is Tenn and the way it looks now, the Bills have very little chance of playing them in the 1st round.  Even so, I think the Bills can beat them as well.  Bring on KC!!  Pack your bags Sar, we're headed to Kansas City!!

• Haha 2

Just now, SAR I said:

Nothing scares a Bills fan except the start of the 4th quarter of a playoff game.

SAR I

Just make sure you pack your bags and meet me at the airport ON TIME.  Our seats are first class and we're going all out on this one.  I've even got you a Bills foam finger for the game.  This is exciting!!

39 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

Just make sure you pack your bags and meet me at the airport ON TIME.  Our seats are first class and we're going all out on this one.  I've even got you a Bills foam finger for the game.  This is exciting!!

I feel so sorry for you guys, your hopes are sky high.  Come back here as the 4th quarter starts in your one-and-done playoff game.  Don't worry, I'm not a "told you so!" kind of guy, I've got family members that are Mets fans, I'll know how you feel.

SAR I

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I feel so sorry for you guys, your hopes are sky high.  Come back here as the 4th quarter starts in your one-and-done playoff game.  Don't worry, I'm not a "told you so!" kind of guy, I've got family members that are Mets fans, I'll know how you feel.

SAR I

10D2742B-DDAE-4D00-B43E-CA4BD2BAD90A.jpeg

On 12/15/2020 at 5:29 PM, SAR I said:

SAR I

I still have that playoff ticket for you if you decide you want to change your mind.  There is still room on this bandwagon my friend!!