“I couldnt ask to work for a better guy...”

Team archer

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

The rest of them will come around eventually.

Black Monday is going to be delicious, JN may literally melt down.

SAR I

I don’t know which will be worse the Jets winning one game here at the end or then not firing Gase.  Ahhhh I know both ??

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

I believe Chris Johnson is a good guy.  I believe he wants the team to do well.

If Chris Johnson (and/or Woody) jet-tisons Gase and gives Douglas control of football operations including the hiring of the next coaching staff, I will be big fans of the Johnsons.  It's really that simple.

you can be a good guy, and also inept in some ways.

sorta like Sam. great kid. doesnt seem to be ableto play QB opsition well at this level.

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Reminds me of a TUNA interview on 60 minutes. Interviewer said. Jeff Hostetler said you were not a good guy and he's glad he's not around you.

Tuna replied. I don't care what he thinks... but tell me, was he looking at his SB ring when he said that?

Parcells was a stone cold killer, lol.  

He was the first HC to get a gatorade bath, too, And it was done because the players hated (but of course secretly respected) him.

it began on October 28, 1984, when the Giants beat the Washington Redskins 37–13, and Burt performed the action on Bill Parcells after being angry over the coach's treatment of him that week

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Parcells was a stone cold killer, lol.  

He was the first HC to get a gatorade bath, too, And it was done because the players hated (but of course secretly respected) him.

it began on October 28, 1984, when the Giants beat the Washington Redskins 37–13, and Burt performed the action on Bill Parcells after being angry over the coach's treatment of him that week

exactly.  get the coach who the players respect.  it doesn't matter if they're a players coach or a hard azz. and a players coach doesn't necessarily mean a guy who lets the players get away with things.  i remember all of those interviews when the jets players said they run through a wall for todd bowles.  i guess they were okay with walls, just not football plays.

5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Chris Johnson deserves all the criticism and making fun at his expense because he is a worthless piece of sh*t that took this franchise to an all time low. Being nice doesn’t mean sh*t. Either perform or shut the f*ck up and get out of the way. 

LOL

Yeah, CJ reminds me of a jerk I worked for in my 20's.  

I actually worked for his dad.  The nerd graduated college, and his dad put him in some authority  position he was unqualified for.  From day one all the guy wanted to do was be friends with his employees.  Bring beer, and weed to the job, always trying to get people to go out partying with him.

Everyone mocked, laughed at him, and exploited him.  But of course when they talked to him, he was the coolest.  Or so they told him. LOL

His dad got sick, and he took over the company.  A year later they were out of business.  The real world definition of 0-16

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

The rest of them will come around eventually.

Black Monday is going to be delicious, JN may literally melt down.

SAR I

No way Lawrence plays for Gase.

I was excited for the hiring of Adam Gase.  One of the few.  Could not have been more wrong.

I might even be inclined to give him another year... IF he didnt already flunk out in Miami.

The evidence he sucks is overwhelming.  No other conclusion is reasonable at this point.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Both.  Are.  Happening.  Book it:

Gase coming back.

Trevor not coming.

SAR I

If this happens... I become a Bengals fan.   Similar frustrating history so I can identify with them.  Switching to the Steelers would be way to foreign.

Also, I can root for Joe Burrow.  He is a joy to watch...