Sign Mariota, trade # 1 pick?

Rhg1084

6 hours ago, Cp561 said:

So we're supposed to forget the fact that Mariota was a total bust of a QB because he had one good game, in which the opposing team had no chance to gameplan for him? 

Look at Mariota's QBR vs Sam. He was meh. NOt a total bust. Not that I want him. Good b/u

4 hours ago, Icer said:

If we get the #1 pick we are drafting Trevor Lawrence. End of story

I don't want to see or read any of these dumb takes about building the team around one of the worst QBs in the league, whether its Sam Darnold, a retread, or backup somewhere else

ya think Stafford could get to a SB with good team? Thats about the only one i'd even START to think about.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Wtf? This might be the worst idea ever.

so MM has one good game and a lackluster career and we should lose lawrence for him? Wow!

Im sure moggelz is on board though.... u know to sign MM?

Okay, I'm definitely against trading for Mariota now.

I would consider this if ONLY things other things could happen to help improve the team:

1) Doc and Marty stop the Delorean in 1979 and pick up the entire Sack Exchange and bring them here in their prime.

2) They also stop in 1985 and grab Al Toon, and 1996 and grab Wayne Chrebet/Keyshawn Johnson. 

That might possibly save this idea from being a complete bust. 

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

ya think Stafford could get to a SB with good team? Thats about the only one i'd even START to think about.

If we **** up the tank and wind up with the 2nd overall pick I'd be more open to bringing in someone like Stafford, but not if we can get TL

10 minutes ago, Icer said:

If we **** up the tank and wind up with the 2nd overall pick I'd be more open to bringing in someone like Stafford, but not if we can get TL

ijust contemplate these things cos they are thenon-standard idea of how to proceed.

such as, you dig zach wilson and trade down..    not saying that i thik that is necessarily what to do. 

but ya know, outta the box thinking intrigues me. like Klingsbury did.