We flew back to NJ?

QB1

Just now, QB1 said:

Is that typical? Going from NJ to Seattle to NJ to LA seems absurd. 

Intentional tank maneuver? 

Probably safer actually.  Controlled charter flight, home cookin', no hotels for a week, etc.

They'd need to get on a plane to LA anyway which is like 2+ hours.  Might as well just fly home.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, QB1 said:

Is that typical? Going from NJ to Seattle to NJ to LA seems absurd. 

Intentional tank maneuver? 

Yeah, the brutally draining fallout of traveling first class/private charter... I'd be all about it as part of tank-a-thon 2020, but the effect is overrated in my opinion. Plus, who knows with CA and their crazy laws. Maybe the Jets are forbidden from entry as northeast super spreaders or some sh*t.

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Probably safer actually.  Controlled charter flight, home cookin', no hotels for a week, etc.

They'd need to get on a plane to LA anyway which is like 2+ hours.  Might as well just fly home.

The 49ers earlier this season played back to back games at MetLife and elected to go to The Greenbrier in West Virginia to avoid that brutal travel schedule.  It’s a fair question I guess.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Yeah, the brutally draining fallout of traveling first class/private charter... I'd be all about it as part of tank-a-thon 2020, but the effect is overrated in my opinion. Plus, who knows with CA and their crazy laws. Maybe the Jets are forbidden from entry as northeast super spreaders or some sh*t.

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

Yes, somehow getting a plane going to Florida in a three hour flight is okay...but add 3 hours to that flight and uh oh!

25 year old men in the best shape humans can be fall apart.

The logic is ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I live in LA. The city is literally a giant pile of Covid right now. Everyone has it. I have it. My neighbors have it. It's something like 1 out of every 80 residents is currently infected and it's still going up. 100% the right move to gtfo and come back for only a single day. Tbh they should move the game. 

Please stay safe and get better ASAP. Godspeed?

• Sympathy 2

13 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Can’t miss a chance to press the agenda regardless of facts.

my agenda is to promote facts 

for example

the SF Niners when they stay on the East Coast, rented out an entire West Virginia Resort 

the Jets fly back and forth 

Maybe they are making extra money on UPS delivery 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

How about California is in COVID lockdown?

The whole country is in COVID lockdown 

every state has dire numbers

the Jets didn't fly back because they care about the players or because they can't get Covid in NJ 

4 batches of Jet fuel is cheaper than a week's worth of 53 hotel rooms it's just that simple 

it's like that movie Major League 

the players are lucky Woody flew them at all

the next move is a bus