Minshew Mania!

Jetsbb

It all comes down to this kid. If he finds a way to win a game we get Trevor Lawrence and if he doesn't it is highly unlikely as Bill will never allow it. There is no fan base that is bigger fans of Minshew than Jets fans. We should do research on a charity of his to donate to once he gets that win. It would be like when Bills fans donated to Andy Dalton's charity. LOL https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24394817/andy-dalton-wife-thank-bills-fans-charity-money-donating-buffalo-hospital

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsbb said:

It all comes down to this kid. If he finds a way to win a game we get Trevor Lawrence and if he doesn't it is highly unlikely as Bill will never allow it. There is no fan base that is bigger fans of Minshew than Jets fans. We should do research on a charity of his to donate to once he gets that win. It would be like when Bills fans donated to Andy Dalton's charity. LOL https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24394817/andy-dalton-wife-thank-bills-fans-charity-money-donating-buffalo-hospital

Yes Bill Belicheck wants to finish off his first season without Tom Brady by losing to the winless Jets so that when he retires in a year the new coach doesn’t have to face Trevor Lawrence. I heard he’s also planning to knee cap  Josh Allen as well, 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Jets will not lose out. Minshew is our only hope.

I’ve seen this theory floated everywhere . But one could argue the the pats are the BEST week 17 afc east opponent that we could draw .

Buffalo could have clinched everything and rest everyone

Miami could in theory be eliminated 

Pats have never ever laid down for anyone. 

The idea of Bill Belichick intentionally throwing a game vs. an 0-15 Jets team is as stupid as geniuses who had their genius idea that Trevor Lawrence would rather return for his senior year within another covid-tainted NCAA season while risking a career ending injury; rather than become drafted into the NFL #1 overall. 

Bill is almost 70 years old (68) and couldn't care less if the Jets draft Trevor Lawrence or not; because he won't be around to witness it (outside of 1 or maybe 2 years). 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

They benched him cause he might **** around like a Ryan Fitzpatrick and win a couple. He screwed up week one. Not shot this week, but I could see him messing up and winning against the Colts again or Bears. I would love them to just win one so I don't gotta worry about the Pats tanking week 17 if they're in a position where their main motivation is to screw us.

3 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

They benched him cause he might **** around like a Ryan Fitzpatrick and win a couple. He screwed up week one. Not shot this week, but I could see him messing up and winning against the Colts again or Bears

Gardner had been playing for at least two weeks with a fractured throwing hand and that's the only reason why he's missed time...

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Gardner had been playing for at least two weeks with a fractured throwing hand and that's the only reason why he's missed time...

Wonderful news. I stopped paying attention to even the Jets around week 5. If Minshew is going the next 3 games they'll pick up a win and let me start preparing for the draft

7 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

How many different threads can you make saying pretty much the same thing?
We get it, BB is goin got forfeit the game and the Jets will get a win without even walking onto the field.  Because, you know, Bill will never let Lawrence play in the AFCE.  

17 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Wonderful news. I stopped paying attention to even the Jets around week 5. If Minshew is going the next 3 games they'll pick up a win and let me start preparing for the draft

I wouldn't have known myself however my neighbor down here in Florida is a big time Jaguars fan turned biggest Jets have ever here in 2020 and when N.E was losing by two possessions and when the Raiders were losing you could hear him and his friends celebrating outside BBQ'n I swear if we lose out on Trevor to Jax I already told my wife and daughter we're moving because I won't be able to stand this guy on Sundays anymore some days I just want to take dog crap and throw it @ his Jaguars flag hanging on his stupid tree ?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

The idea of Bill Belichick intentionally throwing a game vs. an 0-15 Jets team is as stupid as geniuses who had their genius idea that Trevor Lawrence would rather return for his senior year within another covid-tainted NCAA season while risking a career ending injury; rather than become drafted into the NFL #1 overall. 

Bill is almost 70 years old (68) and couldn't care less if the Jets draft Trevor Lawrence or not; because he won't be around to witness it (outside of 1 or maybe 2 years). 

Great point.  Also, no rookie's have won against Bill Belichick. SO by the time Trevor Lawrence gets to be good, Bill may have ridden into the sunset and Trevor would be Josh Mcdaniels problem.

14 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

NSRoute347.PNG.128423aeb090c209602db75006dc8abc.PNG

10 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

They benched him cause he might **** around like a Ryan Fitzpatrick and win a couple. He screwed up week one. Not shot this week, but I could see him messing up and winning against the Colts again or Bears. I would love them to just win one so I don't gotta worry about the Pats tanking week 17 if they're in a position where their main motivation is to screw us.

^^^^This is what i heard, that he has been healthy for weeks but was calling his own plays in the huddle so was benched

10 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

^^^not sure the severity of his injury but I think there was more to this.

15 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Yes Bill Belicheck wants to finish off his first season without Tom Brady by losing to the winless Jets so that when he retires in a year the new coach doesn’t have to face Trevor Lawrence. I heard he’s also planning to knee cap  Josh Allen as well, 

BB doesn’t have to lose on purpose. We can beat this sh*tty Pats team....

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm sure we probably can, but I'm more confident we will not.

Even just idea that we can beat this crap Pats team when we’re one loss away from Lawrence - it’s gut wrenching. We deserve to see Jags beat the Bears in an absolute blowout next week.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He will coach for at least another 5 years to get to 348 wins.  He has 40 more to go to overtake Don Shula.  To be the all-time "winningest" NFL HC would be the pinnacle of any HC's career.  

17 hours ago, The Crusher said:

oh-no-2.gif

?