(12-19-2020) NCAA Conference Championship Game Thread (the weekend we've all been waiting for)

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Maybe more people would join if you stopped scaring away the party guests.

Certain types of Jet fans can keep Sam Darnold for all I care but I'll never stop raving about the highest rated QB prospect since Elway/Manning. I love this kid and dream of him in green and white. 

1551225265_Trevor_Lawrence_New_York_Jets-1024x576(2).thumb.jpg.d59c100d54f671e3372c5464ac71a7e0.jpg

My grandpa used to tell me stories of having a Franchise QB in Joe Namath and that's something being born in 1985 that I've never experienced or witnessed. 

So if me going nuts over the thought of Trevor Lawrence a JET lol that's something they'll just have to deal with ? 

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

Certain types of Jet fans can keep Sam Darnold for all I care but I'll never stop raving about the highest rated QB prospect since Elway/Manning. I love this kid and dream of him in green and white. 

1551225265_Trevor_Lawrence_New_York_Jets-1024x576(2).thumb.jpg.d59c100d54f671e3372c5464ac71a7e0.jpg

My grandpa used to tell me stories of having a Franchise QB in Joe Namath and that's something being born in 1985 that I've never experienced or witnessed. 

So if me going nuts over the thought of Trevor Lawrence a JET lol that's something they'll just have to deal with ? 

Calm down dude ? 

Just now, fusionCA said:

I agree 

This like a point in your Fandom life that can change everything. 

Do not **** it up jets 

I disagree.  It would be great to get Trevor but if we don’t I still think we are set up nicely for the future.  Ton of picks and cap space.  I have faith in Douglas 

9 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

kind of

i mentioned it once to the mods, but got no feedback.

my ignore list is on its 8th page (@ 25 per)

For someone who complains about people being whingeing pussies all the time, you sure do need to block out a lot of posters, lol.