(12-19-2020) NCAA Conference Championship Game Thread (the weekend we've all been waiting for)

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

If you blocked everyone who sh*t posts every now and then, you'd be left talking with only @Maxman and @Sperm Edwards, and you might end up being bored to death.

is there a particular reason that you are going on and on about this?

there are plenny knuckelheads left to banter about fball with, Spoot.

4 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Thanks For the recap But  we are watching it ? 

Watching and comprehending are two separate things my dude. 

Kind of like how Jet fans WATCHED Clemson's loss vs. ND while overeating D.J's performance (passing yards/4 FGs) without COMPREHENDING on how and/or why

Etienne only ran for 28 yards off of 18 carries at an average of only 1.6 ypc; while acting as if not having TL didn't matter.. 

Now look today.

Etienne @ the half only has 8 rushes but already has 98 yards off an average of 13.3 ypc. 

So many fans watched Clemson's loss but couldn't comprehend why they lost  while looking at D.J's "passing yards" (TL has as many TD passes throughout 2 Q's than D.J did throughout 6). 

Hello. 

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

Watching and comprehending are two separate things my dude. 

Kind of like how Jet fans WATCHED Clemson's loss vs. ND while overeating D.J's performance (passing yards/4 FGs) without COMPREHENDING on how and/or why

Etienne only ran for 28 yards off of 18 carries at an average of only 1.6 ypc; while acting as if not having TL didn't matter.. 

Now look today.

Etienne @ the half only has 8 rushes but already has 98 yards off an average of 13.3 ypc. 

So many fans watched Clemson's loss but couldn't comprehend why they lost  while looking at D.J's "passing yards" (TL has as many TD passes throughout 2 Q's than D.J did throughout 6). 

Hello. 

I think most fans on here are much better at comprehension than you are my friend ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Icer said:

Not sure he could beat out Foles or Trubisky tbh

I still think Sam has a Chance to be a good  QB with a better situation and change of scenery.  Can’t deny that he has had some of the worst coaching, protection, and supporting cast than any young QB I can remember 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, freestater said:

Gotta say, that ohio state game really solidified Josh Meyers C is a guy I'd really like to see in green n' white. Man, if he was available (he wont be) in the 3rd...

Trade back @ #33 & then take him. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Let's see how Justin Fields looks and what he can do against tougher competition. 

4:00: #2 Notre Dame (10-0) vs. #3 Clemson (9-1) 

download.png.844f86a8c40024a22124a621a462c4d1.png

Last time Trevor plated Notre Dame he destroyed an undefeated 12-0 Notre Dame team during the playoffs as a True Freshman compared to Clemson losing in double overtime this year (without him). 

Last game without Trevor Lawrence @ QB Notre Dame completely eliminated Travis Etienne while stacking 7-8 men in the box against him vs a Freshman QB (worst game of his career as a RB) I don't believe that'll be the case today I believe Etienne goes for 100+. 

Quoted 4 Truth (page 1 of original thread creation). 

Travis Etienne vs N.D (without Trevor Lawrence): 18 rushes for 28 yards (1.6 yards per carry) and 1 TD throughout 6 Quarters (double OT). 

vs. 

Travis Etienne vs ND (with the threat of Lawrence): 8 rushes for 98 yards (12?3 yards per carry) and 1 TD throughout 2 Quarters (Halftime). 

Trevor makes his teammates BETTER. 

@Jets723

Perfect example of comprehension, my friend. 

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I still think Sam has a Chance to be a good  QB with a better situation and change of scenery.  Can’t deny that he has had some of the worst coaching, protection, and supporting cast than any young QB I can remember 

I have said he can be as good as Andy Daltons best years. Just my opinion.

But its sad that right off the bat we got Andy Daltons worst years.

8 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

is there a particular reason that you are going on and on about this?

there are plenny knuckelheads left to banter about fball with, Spoot.

I miss Mafia.

Plus, I wanted you to reply that you put me on ignore on the first response. That would've been really funny.

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Quoted 4 Truth (page 1 of original thread creation). 

Travis Etienne vs N.D (without Trevor Lawrence): 18 rushes for 28 yards (1.6 yards per carry) and 1 TD throughout 6 Quarters (double OT). 

vs. 

Travis Etienne vs ND (with the threat of Lawrence): 8 rushes for 98 yards (12?3 yards per carry) and 1 TD throughout 2 Quarters (Halftime). 

Trevor makes his teammates BETTER. 

@Jets723

Perfect example of comprehension, my friend. 

You’re obsessed.  Not sure if you want to draft Trevor or date him at this point ? 

• Haha 2