(12-19-2020) NCAA Conference Championship Game Thread (the weekend we've all been waiting for)

7 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Lawrence and Peyton Manning have very little in common as players, and yes it only took 2.5 quarters to see this.

Did I ever compare them as far as playing styles go? Nope. I didn't. 

I simply compared their HEIGHT to one another in a joking manner.

Whatever stick you have up your ass, remove it. 

While I continue to enjoy my Saturday weekend Trevor Lawrence game that I've been looking forward to for weeks now. 

• WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Because at the time of his 4 carries be already had more yards than his first game against ND, genius. 

Who cares, you were quoting yards per after 4 carries and crediting Lawrence for it, which is equally mindless after 4 

Dont call people genius, we all are compared to your explanations of what we're all seeing clearly  

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Who cares, you were quoting yards per after 4 carries and crediting Lawrence for it, which is equally mindless after 4 

Dont call people genius, we all are compared to your explanations of what we're all seeing clearly  

I've made it known for weeks on end now that Travis had his worst game ever against ND only because ND was able to stack 7-8 men in the box every single play and held him to 28 yards off 1.6 yards per carry (18 rushes) due to ND not having to fear Trevor Lawrence. 

And it only took him 4 carries! before he ALREADY had more than 28 yards, genius (proved my point RIGHT OUT THE GATES). 

And I've been predicting all week that Etienne would explode tonight with the return of TL vs N.D. 

It only took 4 carries for me to already know Etienne was going to explode tonight. 

Looks like I was right (take the stick out of your ass stop quoting my every thought and deal with it). ?‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Did I ever compare them as far as playing styles go? Nope. I didn't. 

I simply compared their HEIGHT to one another in a joking manner.

Whatever stick you have up your ass, remove it. 

While I continue to enjoy my Saturday weekend Trevor Lawrence game that I've been looking forward to for weeks now. 

75367377-615E-435F-8EAE-AB2DDA9FEAA5.thumb.jpeg.1d72e4cc9fdb684f2b243ac819a6ac0b.jpeg

4 hours ago you claimed that Fields is not a field general like Manning OR Lawrence.  Sounds a lot like a play-style comparison to me Mr. “Hypocritical posters are bad”.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I've made it known for weeks on end now that Travis had his worst game ever against ND only because ND was able to stack 7-8 men in the box every single play and held him to 28 yards off 1.6 yards per carry (18 rushes) due to ND not having to fear Trevor Lawrence. 

And it only took him 4 carries! before he ALREADY had more than 28 yards, genius (proved my point RIGHT OUT THE GATES). 

And I've been predicting all week that Etienne would explode tonight with the return of TL vs N.D. 

Looks like I was right. ?‍♂️

#HatersHate

He wasnt getting free.  Not just ND.  He went 5 games without hitting 100 yards.  Its not Lawrence, he didn't get to 100 with Lawrence in those games and against lesser teams.  You made no reason point 

Now tell us all again how Lawrence isnt a dual threat QB?????

10 carries, 79 yards, 7.9 per

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Never had it. Tony’s in Fairlakes and Cirros in Centreville are best I’ve found but still not great. They are brothers, got good food but the pizza is meh. 

Good. Never eat there.

The best I've had here was someplace in Reston? Herndon? I can't recall. Don't remember the name either. But anything NY style here I'll eat. All else is garbage.

5 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Lawrence wouldn't be allowed to do that in a Gase offence. It's imperative we fire this sucker come Black Monday.

Can't wait that long.  After the final loss... immediately tie him to a blimp filled with explosives over the ocean.  If it's not a Black Sunday then Woody might get some ideas.

Just now, chirorob said:

Amazing.

Decent throw to give him a chance.   Amazing throw.

ND getting crushed.  How do you out them in the playoff?

Intersting decision for the committee.  1 loss ND, after getting blown out.  Undefeated, but undewhelming Ohio State.  1 loss A&M, or undefeated Cincinnati.  2 spots for these 4 teams.

If it is me, I am going A&M and Cinci.  But it'll probably be ND and OSU.

• Upvote 1