(12-19-2020) NCAA Conference Championship Game Thread (the weekend we've all been waiting for)

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

75367377-615E-435F-8EAE-AB2DDA9FEAA5.thumb.jpeg.1d72e4cc9fdb684f2b243ac819a6ac0b.jpeg

4 hours ago you claimed that Fields is not a field general like Manning OR Lawrence.  Sounds a lot like a comparison to me Mr. “Hypocritical posters are bad”.

Being a Field general @ the L.O.S is different than "playing style". 

Being a Field general is all about reading D's pre snap, understanding O-Line assignments, pointing out potential pass rushers etc and an overall I.Q of the position. 

Manning and TL (coming out of Tennessee & Clemson) were wizards upstairs (Fields unfortunately, isn't). 

PS: There's a real reason why Trevor Lawrence is the highest rated QB prospect coming out since Peyton Manning (deal with it guy). 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make DWC go away

I used to really enjoy these college gameday threads.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Can't wait that long.  After the final loss... immediately tie him to a blimp filled with explosives over the Pacific Ocean.  If it's not a Black Sunday then Woody might get some ideas.

Like in "The Blob", dump his remains in the arctic somewhere 

13 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Being a Field general @ the L.O.S is different than "playing style". 

Being a Field general is all about reading D's pre snap, understanding O-Line assignments, pointing out potential pass rushers etc and an overall I.Q of the position. 

Manning and TL (coming out of Tennessee & Clemson) were wizards upstairs (Fields unfortunately, isn't). 

PS: There's a real reason why Trevor Lawrence is the highest rated QB prospect coming out since Peyton Manning (deal with it guy)

No no no. Field General is one hundred percent a play-style.  Don’t back-pedal now.  Just hold the L you hypocrite.

I’m not “dealing with anything”.  I’ve been riding the Trevor Lawrence train since Cartersville.  I’m just giving you a taste of your own hypocrisy.

38 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He is just panicking almost as soon as he gets the snap.  Feeling phantom pressure all the time.  then makes the wrong decision as far as running or hanging in to pass.

I feel like I’m watching Sam Darnold.

Poor Notre Dame. 

Every time they enter a game against Trevor Lawrence while undefeated they get destroyed. 

2018 playoffs (12-0) = 30-3 (27 point loss). 

2020 ACC Championship Game (10-0) = 31-3 (28 points and game still isn't over). 

This should be Trevor's final drive (before letting D.J get mop up duties). 

USATSI_11920812.jpg.607227122c452ad1e0724ab81501c066.jpg

• Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1
Just now, jetswinbaby! said:

I'm not enjoying watching our possible future Jet franchise QB taking off with the ball so much...

Holding my breath...

He needs to learn to slide because he won’t get away with that as much in the NFL

• Upvote 1
Just now, The Engineer said:

I have to hand it to ya, your ball washing skills are strong and thorough. Maybe you should stop jinxing the no 1 pick and wait until after we actually get the no 1 pick to do this? At least then your 15 yr old girl cheerleader skills would be more tolerable 

Yeah it’s really embarrassing at this point.  

9 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Poor Notre Dame. 

Every time they enter a game against Trevor Lawrence while undefeated they get destroyed. 

2018 playoffs (12-0) = 30-3 (27 point loss). 

2020 ACC Championship Game (10-0) = 31-3 (28 points and game still isn't over). 

This should be Trevor's final drive (before letting D.J get mop up duties). 

USATSI_11920812.jpg.607227122c452ad1e0724ab81501c066.jpg

I am a big boy and I can take my punishment. You and I went back and forth last week on this game. I thought ND would do it again, and you were adamant that this was gonna happen. That said, like Kevin Bacon in Animal House, “ please sir, may I have another?”😁Good call👍

26 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The little girlie man went back and neg repped even post of mine, LOL

Yup because ever since 12;00 you've been quoting my each and every post in order to jump down my throat harping all over my every throught; while all I've been doing is enjoying my Saturday of Football.

For 7 hours. You've been mentioning my name and mocking my every light hearted post. It's disgusting. 

But you know what? I know what you're trying to do to me. You're trying to get me "perma banned". I'm not going to allow for you to antagonize me until it happens (for a second longer).

I've been posting as a Jets fan since dating back to 2006. I've never once placed anyone on ignore but you've absolutely disgusted me today so you know what? You're the 1st for me now. 

I'll do both myself and JN a favor and permanently block/ignore you so please don't waste JN's time by trying to quote my every thought anymore (because I won't be around to respond to you). 

I can't respect someone antagonizing me on my college football Saturday in order to try and get me permanently banned (that's some creep type cowardly sh*t). 

Screenshot_20201219-191437.thumb.png.614aff8fa45c5fb2476cdadf7e5fe61a.png

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yup because ever since 12;00 you've been quoting my each and every post in order to jump down my throat harping all over my every throught; while all I've been doing is enjoying my Saturday of Football.

For 7 hours. You've been mentioning my name and mocking my every light hearted post. It's disgusting. 

But you know what? I know what you're trying to do to me. You're trying to get me "perma banned". I'm not going to allow for you to antagonize me until it happens (for a second longer).

I've been posting as a Jets fan since dating back to 2006. I've never once placed anyone on ignore but you've absolutely disgusted me today so you know what? You're the 1st for me now. 

I'll do both myself and JN a favor and permanently block/ignore you so please don't waste JN's time by trying to quote my every thought anymore (because I won't be around to respond to you). 

the special lol GIF by The Special Without Brett Davis

• Upvote 2
35 minutes ago, Lith said:

Intersting decision for the committee.  1 loss ND, after getting blown out.  Undefeated, but undewhelming Ohio State.  1 loss A&M, or undefeated Cincinnati.  2 spots for these 4 teams.

If it is me, I am going A&M and Cinci.  But it'll probably be ND and OSU.

A&M's only loss was to #1 Alabama.  I put them in.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1