(12-19-2020) NCAA Conference Championship Game Thread (the weekend we've all been waiting for)

Jets are gonna be able to absolutely kill it if they get the 1st pick! 
Just look at some of these studs in these games! Etienne, Harris, D Smith, Pitts, Toney, this draft is filled with offensive STUDS! And that’s just guys from 3 teams! 
We’re going to have 100 million if we cut Crowder. Pray that Seattle loses their 1st wild card game! 
Plus if we get a #2 for Darnold this draft could be epic! 

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Ah oh, @Defense Wins Championships , what you got to say to this? Lol 

But yeah, even if his ball placement is an issue, that's easily fixable. Still the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck. 

Ball placement? They want to talk about ball placement man? No, no not TDs, not NCAA Championship Games, not 34-1 but ball placement? We're talking ball placement?

Tell them. How's that for ball placement with a ball that traveled almost 50 yards in the air with absolute perfect ball placement. 

6 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Just look at some of these studs in these games! Etienne, Harris, D Smith, Pitts, Toney, this draft is filled with offensive STUDS! And that’s just guys from 3 teams! 
We’re going to have 100 million if we cut Crowder. Pray that Seattle loses their 1st wild card game! 

Back to the mock simulator!  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Kyle Pitts is freakish.

I'd seriously trade both 3rd round picks and Seattle's 1st in order to trade up for him in order to head into the 4th round after already drafting...

QB: Lawrence (1st overall). 

TE: Pitts (two 3rds for trade up). 

RB: Najee Harris (2nd round). 

I'd gladly trade away two 3rds for that before heading into the 4th...

Najee Harris is without question my favorite RB coming out SINCE AP28 coming out of Oklahoma this kid is amazing and he wasn't only rated as the #1 RB within the entire Country coming out of H.S but he's a top 5-7 RB recruit of All-Time heading into Bama (one of them being Adrian Peterson ranked this high). 

Fast forward to right now and despite running against the SEC his numbers rank right up there with AP's #s coming out!

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I continue to be annoyed at how much better almost any college offense looks than the Jets, boring predictable schlock.

We won't be boring on offense for long man. 

I can't WAIT to throw this DWC username into the trash can for OWC the very moment we draft

1770642246_Trevor_Lawrence_New_York_Jets-1024x576(2).thumb.jpg.af31c73c2667041b788dcf86bf678075.jpg

Before Seattle's pick I'll become OWC ?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Ball placement? They want to talk about ball placement man? No, no not TDs, not NCAA Championship Games, not 34-1 but ball placement? We're talking ball placement?

Tell them. How's that for ball placement with a ball that traveled almost 50 yards in the air with absolute perfect ball placement. 

Bro, gimme a break. There was no safety covering and the WR was wide open. Nice throw leading the receiver. 

How about missing that dump off to the running back on 2nd down and then the next play throwing the ball behind the WR near the goalline on the slant, allowing the DB to knock it away (on 3rd down). You gotta make those throws. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Tight end my butt, Pitts is just a pseudo WR. What a weapon he could be but he ain’t blocking NFL edge guys! 

I believe he'll become a projected NFL WR dominant on the outside who can line up in the slot too and become physically overwhelming for DBs. 

Mike Evans 2.0. 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Back to the mock simulator!  

Lol! They really could put together a loaded offense with this draft & the guys available in free agency! 
Robinson of Juju, Mims, Devonta Smith, Harris or Etienne? 
These dreams could become reality! 

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

We won't be boring on offense for long man. 

I can't WAIT to throw this DWC username into the trash can for OWC the very moment we draft

Before Seattle's pick I'll become OWC ?

If the Jets do not get a really good coaching staff it doesn;t matter at all who the players are.

If TL walked into the present jets the team, handing the ball to Gore 15 times a game and throwing to josh malone they would be marginally better and a lot of his talent would be wasted.

The coaching hires are going to be as important as our draft.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barton said:

Bro, gimme a break. There was no safety covering and the WR was wide open. Nice throw leading the receiver. 

How about missing that dump off to the running back on 2nd down and then the next play throwing the ball behind the WR near the goalline on the slant, allowing the DB to knock it away (on 3rd down). You gotta make those throws. 

Na, you give me a break bra. 

25/36 (69.4%), 322 passing yards (8.3 yards per pass attempt), 2 TD's/1 INT along with 14 rushes for 90 rushing yards (6.4 yards per rush attempt and 1 rushing TD (QB Rating of 157.3). 

Kid had a 70% completion percentage and you're nitpicking a couple freaking passes against a #2 ranked undefeated Notre Dame team?!?

37 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I don't get why people want to cut our most reliable WR. He'd be a good safety valve for T-Law. I mean, sure, if we end up signing both Allen Robinson and Ju-Ju, but I don't expect that.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Na, you give me a break bra. 

25/36 (69.4%), 322 passing yards (8.3 yards per pass attempt), 2 TD's/1 INT along with 14 rushes for 90 rushing yards (6.4 yards per rush attempt and 1 rushing TD (QB Rating of 157.3). 

Kid had a 70% completion percentage and you're nitpicking a couple freaking passes against a #2 ranked undefeated Notre Dame team?!?

College stats? cmon. 

I like Lawrence. Lets take him #1 if we have the pick. But he's not a Peyton Manning/Andrew Luck passer coming out of college. 

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Never had it. Tony’s in Fairlakes and Cirros in Centreville are best I’ve found but still not great. They are brothers, got good food but the pizza is meh. 

Crush where you at? Just recently bought a house in Chantilly. Loving it here, but you're right about the pizzza it sucks

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Kadarius toney shredding bama secondary

Studs in this game!

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't get why people want to cut our most reliable WR. He'd be a good safety valve for T-Law. I mean, sure, if we end up signing both Allen Robinson and Ju-Ju, but I don't expect that.

Only if we draft a guy like Devonta Smith. Kids like a vacuum the way he catches balls. 
You do know we save 10.5 million cutting him right? 
If we draft TL, Robinson or Juju, Mims, Smith + Harris or Etienne is a great young trio for him to grow up with.