Update: @DannyBagsZ "NFL is investigating the upper brass of the NY Jets over their mishandling of injuries concerning Osemele, Enunwa, Mosley and others."

Jetsbb

1 minute ago, MichaelScott said:

Make sure you hold your breath on those apologies. This isn't anything remotely close to earth shattering besides the fact that it's coming from some random jerkoff Twitter account and not someone legitimate 

Exactly.  Even if it is true, the Jets will get dinged a pick and get slapped with a fine.  Boo-hoo.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If your star plaintiff is Kelechi Osemele, who is a professional check-casher, then your investigation is going to last about ten minutes. 

KC didn't get much more than we did out of him.  But hey, we did get those 5 ST snaps so there's that.

image.png

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nycdan said:

The most Jetsy thing possible...ever...would be to finish 0-16 and lose our 1st round draft pick because of a violation.  Won't happen from this but just imagine the blowback.

That's my fear. The NFL is going to strip us of our #1 overall pick, aren't they?

How many teams have been investigated for this before? And which types of draft picks did they lose?

Sorry as an NYJ fan I fear the worst when it comes to the NFL. 

• Thumb Down 2

16 minutes ago, nycdan said:

The most Jetsy thing possible...ever...would be to finish 0-16 and lose our 1st round draft pick because of a violation.  Won't happen from this but just imagine the blowback.

That was my first though, too, lmao.

Something like that might actually cause me to take a step back from the NFL.

42 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Make sure you hold your breath on those apologies. This isn't anything remotely close to earth shattering besides the fact that it's coming from some random jerkoff Twitter account and not someone legitimate 

39 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Exactly.  Even if it is true, the Jets will get dinged a pick and get slapped with a fine.  Boo-hoo.

Moving the goal-posts. I wasn't the one that categorized it as "earth shattering." I relayed the information as it was coming in. The apology is for panning me for believing an "obvious" troll job and that he was "making a dumb joke. You bit on some fake BS from some random guy on Twitter" If this turns out to be true I do deserve an apology.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Jetsbb said:

Moving the goal-posts. I wasn't the one that categorized it as "earth shattering." I relayed the information as it was coming in. The apology is for panning me for believing an "obvious" troll job and that he was "making a dumb joke. You bit on some fake BS from some random guy on Twitter" If this turns out to be true I do deserve an apology.

You, literally, posted “earth shattering” in your title before changing it.

Also, considering that no one else has said anything about this, including the guy that DannyBagsZ said was going to break the news, there is still a chance “You bit on some fake BS from some random guy on Twitter”.  He could be right or he could be making sh*t up.  If you’re going to start a thread with “breaking earth shattering news”, it should at least be verified first.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1