Update: @DannyBagsZ "NFL is investigating the upper brass of the NY Jets over their mishandling of injuries concerning Osemele, Enunwa, Mosley and others."

Jetsbb

32 minutes ago, bitonti said:

The low quality of the jets doctors and trainers is another non salary cap way the owners save money

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

Mekhi Becton has missed more than a third of the snaps this season. I have seen him described this week as the best pick in the draft, the best left tackle in the league, and Basically Jonathan Ogden. The Jets aren't selling anything lest the goofballs are buying.

Just now, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

Mekhi Becton has missed more than a third of the snaps this season. I have seen him described this week as the best pick in the draft, the best left tackle in the league, and Basically Jonathan Ogden. The Jets aren't selling anything lest the goofballs are buying.

Baldys bits!

4 hours ago, greengeek said:

OK, Jets fans.  This is the big one.  Patch all the holes in your government-non-intrusion hat (which better be made of aluminum (Al) as I have explained to you about the insufficient conductivity of tin (Sn) too many times, dammit why won't you listen) and brace yourself for the real story.  We can now guarantee a Jets loss in week 17, but that will merely elevate this event to the greatest tragedy in the history of our much-maligned franchise.  Read on if you dare.

Many have asked how can the evil genius BB both save his legacy in the season in which the Pats did poorly but Brady did well and also continue his march toward the however-short-lived title of winningest coach of all time (before dandy Andy puts it at "the man to chose to retire while being the winningest coach of all time")?  He needs a distraction that will last the entire off season and at the same time stick the knife into us (his true most important goal).  There must be a scandal of such magnitude that it takes all the air out of any NFL-talk until at least the preseason training camp (at which point the talking heads will declare him winner of the off season).  

BB has secretly contacted every broadcaster of note (including yours truly on the basis of my hugely insightful JN posts) with a very clear threat.  The Jets injury scandal will become the biggest scandal of all time because he will not hold any interviews with any sportscaster who does not make it the number one issue of the entire off season.  BB knows full well that the media hold all the strings.  If they can make deflate-gate and spy-gate disappear, they can push Injury-gate into a major scandal (tick tick tick).  Remember that Russia-gate was fake and Hunter-gate is real.  We also know that most scandals are accused by people who have done exactly that (allowing them to form plausible stories based upon their own malfeasance).  BB is the true connoisseur of collusion. The emergence of Injury-gate will allow BB to trounce us in week 17 and later have us denied the first pick in the draft anyhow.

We must immediately start a counter-intelligence and disinformation campaign of our own.  I call upon disinformation captain code name "I RAS" to start our own campaign bolstering the story in order to force the press to continually argue against him.  Only he can transfix their gase (code-spelling) to the point that they continually reply to and disagree with his every post.  Only this continual banter will force the press to press their collective ignore button and retain for us TL.

Sh1t...they're crashing the basement!  "I-RAS" meet me at the knolly grass behind s'naeBneerG place, repeat meet me at the....<static>

I don't usually drink when I first wake up, but oh, boy, let me tell you, I've had a few....

4 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

What happened?  What did I say? 

I am just kidding. You tweeted something about knowing the story and some people started saying that JetNation was confirming this rumor. I just wanted to make it clear that JetNation had no first had information about any of this.  

4 hours ago, bitonti said:

The low quality of the jets doctors and trainers is another non salary cap way the owners save money

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah I don't know what the answer is, but they have to figure it out. If it is a non cap money issue just fix it. We deserve so much better.

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I won’t cry over a 4th-7th lol. It would suck a little but not worth screaming over, y’know?

a 4th would suck, anything after i could care less.  But either way anyone Ive talked to today since I saw this has said that last year the PA filed something on behalf of osemelle but so far nothing has come of it and it is hardly considered some "investigation"

On 12/20/2020 at 2:43 PM, Maxman said:

I am just kidding. You tweeted something about knowing the story and some people started saying that JetNation was confirming this rumor. I just wanted to make it clear that JetNation had no first had information about any of this.  

RIght, Well at least you saw the joke in there.  Sometimes humor can be a sly character. :) 

• Upvote 1