NFL Saturday Games

36 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Stunning throw.  Cannon arm.  Why can't you be our QB?  So our coaches could have ruined you, Josh.

Sounds funny but I am fairly certain Gase would have ruined him. The Bills GM was my intern in 1995 here in Charlotte.  he started at the bottom and is a smart hard worker.  His sister worked for me as well at a large CPA firm before I went on my own.  She is now a partner making in excess of 500K and well...  from a small NC town.  Went to her wedding, I think there is a stop light in the town.    Only in America. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gangrene said:

Not quite, Christian Hackenberg ... also blossomed under the tutelage of Jordan Palmer.

Hackenberg was a blossoming corpse flower.

One of the world's largest and rarest flowering structures, the corpse flower is a pungent plant that blooms rarely and only for a short time. While it is in bloom, the flower emits a strong odor similar to rotting meat or, aptly, a decaying corpse.

https://www.livescience.com/51947-corpse-flower-facts-about-the-smelly-plant.html

• Haha 1

Just now, QB1 said:

Not even close 

Josh Allen had more yards per game, more TDs per game, and less turnovers per game when compared to Darnold.

People who liked Darnold more just choose to ignores Allen's rushing ability. For some reason they thought passing yards meant more than rushing yards for some odd reason.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

What? I realize you're challenged, but numbers are numbers. You can make up all the fantasies in your head you want, but keep them to yourself. 

Also, why do you have a new account? What was wrong with your old one? 

Darnold passed for 800 more yards and 6 more TDs in  fewer games. Not even close 

why are you getting your panties in a bunch over this? No one is debating that Josh Allen isn’t an Elite QB this year 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Let’s go Buffalo. I got them for $700 - 5.5. 

Nice come up right there I bet my entire paycheck on Clemson @ our local game room earlier today can't wait to collect tomorrow I might take my profit winnings and put it all on Rams over NYJ (playing with the house money now) ??????? 

8 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Nice come up right there I bet my entire paycheck on Clemson @ our local game room earlier today can't wait to collect tomorrow I might take my profit winnings and put it all on Rams over NYJ (playing with the house money now) ??????? 

Don't you f*cking dare. The universe dislikes you as much as the rest of us do and may have the Jets win to take your paycheck and Lawrence. 

• Post of the Week 2

8 minutes ago, QB1 said:

Darnold passed for 800 more yards and 6 more TDs in  fewer games. Not even close 

why are you getting your panties in a bunch over this? No one is debating that Josh Allen isn’t an Elite QB this year 

How many total touchdowns and yards did each QB have? Interceptions? 

11 minutes ago, QB1 said:

So you are just going to ignore all of Josh Allen's rushing stats?

4 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

So you are just going to ignore all of Josh Allen's rushing stats?

Yes, my point was simply that if Josh Allen put up the passing numbers he did over his first two years he would have been ran out of town. This entire forum was calling him a RB.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2