Maxman

2 minutes ago, CT Jets said:

Rooting interests ... correct me if I’m wrong or miss any 

rams - obviously 

jags - obviously 

pats - keep week 17 hopes alive 

Indy/ lions - clinch division . Rest regulars week 17

vikings - maybe de motivate bears next week

Redskins over Seattle for draft pick purposes?  (In theory Seattle will have a tougher playoff matchup).

3 minutes ago, CT Jets said:

Rooting interests ... correct me if I’m wrong or miss any 

rams - obviously 

jags - obviously 

pats - keep week 17 hopes alive 

Indy/ lions - clinch division . Rest regulars week 17

vikings - maybe de motivate bears next week

You missed two. 

Washington to beat Seattle while dropping the Seahawks to 9-5. 

Arizona to beat Philadelphia to improve to 8-6 (keeping up with Seattle)..

If Seattle loses out (0-3) and either one of the Vikings/Bears win out? Seattle would completely miss the playoffs (putting the Jets @ pick 17 overall of the first round). 

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Figured I would put as much thought into this as Gase does for his game plan.

Actually he probably puts heart and souls into it. He’s so invested in his precious game plan that he sticks with it no matter what. 

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Godzilla has more movies than Jets have winning records. If Godzilla is the franchise standard the Jets are a bootleg copy of b-roll of a B movie viewed thru one of these things.

3d-slide-viewer-toy-camera-3d-film-reel-

I sold mine at a garage sale 3 years ago. I got it for Christmas in 1970. GAF Viewmaster. Had Aesop's Fables, The Peanuts, Alice in Wonderland, and some nature thing. All of the discs were intact,  everything was in their original boxes, it still worked, including the audio. I sold it for $25 bucks. I know it was worth a hell of a lot more. 

What time is the game on so I can make sure I'm not home? 

• Haha 2

We have seen some ugly ugly games so far this year but I think last week may have been my least favorite to sit through of them all. Frank Gore-- I really just can't take watching him run anymore. The loss is all that matters, I know, but I am confident the Jets can lose without his help this week. Along with that, just like last week, we will see Sam running for his life, deciding to just take the sack and run out of bounds or throw a pick instead of throwing it away. The light has gone away from Sam. It's out, bye bye. That Denver game he was balls to the wall, now he plays scared and has gone into his shell. I'm even a little scared for him myself today because he is probably in for an ass kicking like no other this year. Thoughts and prayers. At least we can watch Becton go up against another great defensive line. 

Rams 33

Jets 3

Jags game will be closer.

2 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Godzilla has more movies than Jets have winning records. If Godzilla is the franchise standard the Jets are a bootleg copy of b-roll of a B movie viewed thru one of these things.

3d-slide-viewer-toy-camera-3d-film-reel-

The Jets are basically the "Gappa" of sports franchises.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Come 4:05 this thread will EXPLODE and become our Super Bowl (Trevor Lawrence watch party) thread...

Because during our 1:00 games the Jaguars are going to upset and beat the Ravens; while Lamar Jackson completely wets the bed. 

ElgNbDZWMAMkR_Q.thumb.jpg.f16cab63411767ec69e7daeea006eb47.jpg

Watching Red Zone, this is sorta kinda happening...EDIT nah, Jags suck balls. Lamar Jackson may have a tough day, but won't help. 

1 hour ago, jetophile said:

I sold mine at a garage sale 3 years ago. I got it for Christmas in 1970. GAF Viewmaster. Had Aesop's Fables, The Peanuts, Alice in Wonderland, and some nature thing. All of the discs were intact,  everything was in their original boxes, it still worked, including the audio. I sold it for $25 bucks. I know it was worth a hell of a lot more. 

What time is the game on so I can make sure I'm not home? 

4:05 Eastern, enjoy your time away.

27 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

4:05 Eastern, enjoy your time away.

Thanks. I was pretty sure it wasn't a 1:00 game, but I didn't want to turn the TV on by mistake and scare myself to death. Gah!

Wait a second, come to think of it, I canceled Hulu Live the other day before they banged my account with a $10 per mo. increase. Greedy bastards, I refuse. I was gonna go from $54.99 to $64.99, so I opted to tell them to bite me and dropped to $5.99. Considering Peacock TV, but in the meanwhile . . . 

S-o-o-o, does anyone know of any free live streams that I can pirate, especially since piracy is kind of my thing? I mean, my friend can pirate? Piracy is kind of his thing. ? 

Please PM so I can pass them on to myself. I mean, my friend. Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

The Jets are not even Gamera before Gamera became Gamera.

If the Jets were a Godzilla monster, they wouldnt even be Gabra, they'd be the blood-sucking sea parasite Shockirus from Godzilla 1984.

P.S. Those Heisei era Gamera movies can stand up with almost any Godzilla movie. Seriously good.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

If the Jets were a Godzilla monster, they wouldnt even be Gabra, they'd be the blood-sucking sea parasite Shockirus from Godzilla 1984.

P.S. Those Heisei era Gamera movies can stand up with almost any Godzilla movie. Seriously good.

This is the same guy who does the Mike Francesa and Adam Gase parodies. He does allot of Godzilla history documentaries as well.

https://youtube.com/c/BigActionBill

• Upvote 1